suh nfl's least like player

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: suh nfl's least like player
Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:53 pm
  • Makes sense since ward is retired. Suh has taken his spot. But the "Liked" list is what confuses me. Polamalu most liked? :?
    Claden
    NET Rookie

Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:00 pm
  • Representing P-Town.

Love Ndamukong. But I wouldnt let him get behind the wheel of my car.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:33 pm
  • Claden wrote:Makes sense since ward is retired. Suh has taken his spot. But the "Liked" list is what confuses me. Polamalu most liked? :?

He has lots of exposure now with the shampoo commercials and ESPN doing all those comments about him and his hair.

:les:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:44 pm
  • I love Suh. Even more so because his name means "House of Spears".
    "Are we rockin' and rollin' or what?!''

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com
    MLOhawks
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:55 pm
  • pehawk wrote:I love Suh - I think he's Tez's illegit love-child. Obviously the gentle giant TEz didn't raise Suh, because Suh has a mean streak.

Suh play's the game right. If this was the 70's no one would question his play.

Agree with you 100% pe.

I'd kill to have Suh in a 'Hawks uniform. I've come up with dream scenario after dream scenario in which it happens. None of them all to realistic and they all rely on the Lions souring on him for some reason, which probably won't ever happen. A man can dream, can't he? But can a Hawks fan?

And for all the talk of how dirty he is, there's not one real NFL fan who wouldn't want Suh on his/her team. The man is going to be a Hall of Famer. You want that kind of intensity and passion to inflict pain in a DT.
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:22 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information