suh nfl's least like player

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Unger, Carp and McQ all need to play well in order to establish a run game against the Lions.

I could see the Hawks running the ball more off-tackle than they normally do with Turbin getting more snaps than he has been lately.

pehawk

Reaction score
I love Suh - I think he's Tez's illegit love-child. Obviously the gentle giant TEz didn't raise Suh, because Suh has a mean streak.

Suh play's the game right. If this was the 70's no one would question his play.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
We really need the interior linemen to protect Russell. Idk what would happen if Suh gets ahold of him. The way he constantly body slams Cutler...

Pstark3

Reaction score
Breno, if theres one game im cool with you being a total dbag, its this one

don't let your boy get hurt

Hamhawk

Reaction score
Suh is one of those players that you really have to game plan for,...one play and your whole season outlook is changed,...

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Not sure how anyone can be less liked than Jay Cutler.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
There is not one true NFL fan that wouldn't want a player like Ndamukong Suh on their team. If they say so their lying. As an opponent of the guy, or a fan of the opposition's team you hate him. But he's still a guy you'd take on your team in a heartbeat.

Greenhell

Reaction score
pehawk":eznsfkhj said:
I love Suh - I think he's Tez's illegit love-child. Obviously the gentle giant TEz didn't raise Suh, because Suh has a mean streak.

^ This.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
pehawk":13zh4w4y said:

I think every good O-lineman has to have a mean streak. Even the ones who seem gentle off the field like Tez.

Dren

Reaction score
I don't mind the fact that Suh is hated, I would love to see him in a Seahawks uni. Give me 11 defensive players with a mean streak for all I care, as long as they stop the opponents offense I'm happy.

seedhawk

Reaction score
SeaWolv":1lxqvbch said:
pehawk":1lxqvbch said:

I think every good O-lineman has to have a mean streak. Even the ones who seem gentle off the field like Tez.

Do you realize what you just said?

Tundra

Reaction score
When is he a free agent? I remember he said he wanted to be drafted by the Hawks so he was close to his home in Oregon. Or something along those lines.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Hell yes I'd welcome Suh to the Hawks. Imagine our Dline with that guy as a 3 tech.

I've also thought he might want to come home when his contract is up, but he'd have to take a hometown discount. We're going to be spending a lot of money to keep our secondary together.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Suh had said he wanted to get drafted by the Hawks previous to the draft. I still have that in the back of my head. He may have two years left on his contract even if it's a pipe dream.

Bane n Suh at 1 and 3? Phfphshs.........