With baldwin out

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: With baldwin out
Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:57 pm
  • This FO spent the last couple years creating one of the two best defenses this city has ever seen. Now that they have accomplished this they will focus on offense. To assume they don't know what a good WR is is silly. Give it time.
    "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu
    BigMeach
    NET Starter

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:52 pm
  • bingotown wrote:It seems most QB's in the league have 1 or 2 go to guys depending
    on how many yards they need. RW hasn't seemed to get into a rythem
    with any of the receivers. There has been some big play opertunities
    w/ Tate, and a few connections w/ rice, and I think even 1 obo. Actually
    I'm surprised they haven't looked to secure at least 1 receiver to be a
    potential #1 target. I mean u would think 1 of those receivers would take
    a little extra time and work w/ RW to get some kind of chemistry. It is surely
    missing.

Only tough thing about whitleing it down to just one go to guy on a simi-regular basis, is that the Defenses will dial in on that tendency, and force you to get away from your outlet Receiver.
    Now, if you have a Receiver like Steve Largent , you know that sooner or later, he WILL get open, and there isn't anything the opposition can do to game plan against it.
    Sadly, we don't have a Receiver that can juke a defender right out of his shoes like Largent did,,,Tate was doing a pretty good job early on this Season, but something soured there, and for some reason, he no longer seems to be as effective.
    Wilson is at his best when he has multiple Receivers CATCHING the ball, so, it's going to take all of those guys to step up.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:12 am
  • Guessing Martin will run the slant route inside cover abit welker-like .

He and RW seemed to have good rapport in the preseason, I thought.
    Uffda
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:29 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information