anyone from midwest going to game this sunday?

streets24

Reaction score
I will be watching our hawks kick some with my hawk family! I m pumped up! See if I can get a pic with beastmode!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I will be there with a group of about 11 friends and family. My husband(who doesn't have a team.lol), sister(Hawks fan), mother, sister in law, brother in law, other friends(all Lions fans). I will be wearing my 71 Jones jersey. PM me if you want to hit our tailgate before the game.

The Radish

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3ar9uomq said:
I will be there with a group of about 11 friends and family. My husband(who doesn't have a team.lol), sister(Hawks fan), mother, sister in law, brother in law, other friends(all Lions fans). I will be wearing my 71 Jones jersey. PM me if you want to hit our tailgate before the game.

Catch them if you can, wife and I got the chance to meet Andrea at Temple Billiards 3-4 years ago, great lady and great Hawks fan.

And thanks to her we have one of those neat Seahawks lap robes. (thanks again girl)

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Hey Les, believe it or not that was 5 years ago. My how time flies.

OP
OP
S

streets24

Reaction score
Thanks I will pm today. Excited to see my hawks! I mean OUR HAWKS!

OP
OP
S

streets24

Reaction score
Ok got our tickets! Time to relax and envision a hawks domination over the lion cubs! Never been to ford field any suggestions where to park and where the tailgate is?

The Radish

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2eubrtam said:
The Radish":2eubrtam said:
Seahwkgal":2eubrtam said:
Hey Les, believe it or not that was 5 years ago. My how time flies.

OMG so we met you when you were only 25?

:D
I only wish. lol. Try 40.

I knew that, but you'll always be the glamour girl from Michigan to all us who met you at Temple Billiards that day. lol

:D

bestfightstory

Reaction score
So, I will be at the game IF I can be reasonably certain of arrangements to get from DTW-LAX-SYD on Sunday or Monday. It looks possible, right now. Game ticket will likely be a gameday purchase outside the stadium but let me know where you are tailgating and I will definitely wander through.

GO SEAHAWKS!!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Will do...After I talk to my sister and get more detailed info of the bus and where we will be.
In Ford Field we will be sitting on the lower level by the tunnel. That's all I know right now.