Football Gameplan's Seahawks v Lions Wk 8 Video Preview

EmDiggy

Reaction score
[youtube]6rPKndYjbUI[/youtube]

Good evening Hawks fans! Good luck this week!

Em

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Are you sure Browner is going to cover Megatron? Sherman already tweeted he is Optimus Prime.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Always look forward to this post each week.

Think you were spot on about which defensive players were key this week.

Offensively, it was a nice breakdown...honestly, good blocking up front is always important in the NFL. Ask the Packers what happens when your Oline fails in this.

Agreed that for the lions to be successful offensively, they are going to have to find those short to intermediate windows over the middle to throw the ball. This has been an achilles heel for us and where we can be beaten in the passing game.

I think we will get some pressure on Stafford this week and create more turnovers than we have.

I do agree 100% with your pick this week. I think our defense holds up and gives our offense good field position, helping bring us the win....this time, by more than just one score :)

BTW, still hearing some static in the video similar to what I heard in one last week or week before.

kidhawk

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":2aked5ah said:
Are you sure Browner is going to cover Megatron? Sherman already tweeted he is Optimus Prime.

Our DB's each cover their area of the field. They move Johnson and he'll get a different corner. Pete said in his presser today that he expects both Sherman and Browner to have to cover him and thinks they'll be up for the challenge.

grizbob

Reaction score
Thanks Em, good job as usual. :th2thumbs:

And I also heard the static only when the white board was up.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Good stuff as usual, Emory. (As if I'll think anything else when you pick us to win.) I hope we make your prediction proud! :D