Movie of the week starring Richard Sherman as Optimus Prime:

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
CONFIRMED.

On a sidenote... He is my favorite Seahawk, and about two weeks ago he posted a picture of the movie cover for Space Jam saying, "Look what I bought!" I responded telling him it better be the blu-ray and he actually responded to me. I don't know why but my face hurt from smiling and I giggled like a browns fan after a win. #imadouche

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":2sp5ovb1 said:
CONFIRMED.

On a sidenote... He is my favorite Seahawk, and about two weeks ago he posted a picture of the movie cover for Space Jam saying, "Look what I bought!" I responded telling him it better be the blu-ray and he actually responded to me. I don't know why but my face hurt from smiling and I giggled like a browns fan after a win. #imadouche

Sherman, and Baldwin both respond to fans on twitter, so does Clemons, Bruce Irvin, KJ, Tate, and Bobby Wagner. Sherm was stoked for Skyrim last season had a few back and forth's with him over it. Pretty chill dudes, Sherman and Baldwin will also add 12's to their facebook friends as well.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Largent80":3mcwbwcj said:
For the most part Optimus always beats Megatron. And this week will be no different.

It's all in the voices... Megatron sounds like a little whiny bitch, where prime sounds dignified and just pretty awesome. The similarities are mindblowing. ;)

ensett

Reaction score
Navyhawkfan187":q54jni6q said:
KARAVARUS":q54jni6q said:
CONFIRMED.

Sherman, and Baldwin both respond to fans on twitter, so does Clemons, Bruce Irvin, KJ, Tate, and Bobby Wagner. Sherm was stoked for Skyrim last season had a few back and forth's with him over it. Pretty chill dudes, Sherman and Baldwin will also add 12's to their facebook friends as well.

Scruggs isn't real active on twitter, but he's even gone as far to hang out with a bunch of 12's

Sac

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":12aok7m7 said:
That's a pretty clever move. I approve!

In a way, I'm surprised nobody else has done this already. But then again I'm not sure when was the last time Megatron went up against a DB with that mix of confidence and skill. Should be good.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
ensett":34dkax3p said:
Navyhawkfan187":34dkax3p said:
KARAVARUS":34dkax3p said:
CONFIRMED.

Scruggs isn't real active on twitter, but he's even gone as far to hang out with a bunch of 12's

Pretty sure he set up a "Chipotle" day w/ fans. Lunch on him if they'd never eaten there before...pretty awesome IMO.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Crap...I have Megatron in my fantasy league. sigh.......

kearly

Reaction score
That is too awesome. I almost hope that people still call him Optimus Prime after this game. I don't know why, but it fits for some reason.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
kearly":2wjbf90m said:
That is too awesome. I almost hope that people still call him Optimus Prime after this game. I don't know why, but it fits for some reason.

I felt the same way as soon as I saw it. Optimus Prime is a mofo'in BADASS name for him.

tubbs51

Reaction score
I've had a few convo's with DBfresh over the past year or so. He's chill too. Made sure to tweet him a pick of my #89 jersey and he answered back in a few minutes lol and then also when i had a tooth pulled. This team is connected and in a good way. Not like TO or Ocho or what ever the heck his name is now.

Pstark3

Reaction score
tubbs51":19cqm3bu said:
I've had a few convo's with DBfresh over the past year or so. He's chill too. Made sure to tweet him a pick of my #89 jersey and he answered back in a few minutes lol and then also when i had a tooth pulled. This team is connected and in a good way. Not like TO or Ocho or what ever the heck his name is now.
I agree. You can really feel almost a connection between players and fans, at least more-so than any other team in the league

Throwdown

Reaction score
None of the current players talk to me. But I did have a quick conversation with mike williams after he signed his extension. He said he was gonna run the town n I asked that when he took over if he'd bring the NBA back lol