The Prophecy is Broken

themunn

Reaction score
well we don't want to be superbowl losers again do we?

got to change it up somewhere

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
we may want to get a star QB in his prime and one of the great O lines in NFL history again too so we can get back on track with 2005.

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Lets just hope next year we are using the 2012 rankings as a way of seeing what the Hawks need to do to win ANOTHER Superbowl.

themunn

Reaction score
NorCalSeahawk":7d6k1wie said:
Lets just hope next year we are using the 2012 rankings as a way of seeing what the Hawks need to do to win ANOTHER Superbowl.

I'd be pretty upset (though not surprised, knowing the media), if, after winning the superbowl, we are ranked 20th in week one.

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
themunn":336tf5ue said:
NorCalSeahawk":336tf5ue said:

I'd be pretty upset (though not surprised, knowing the media), if, after winning the superbowl, we are ranked 20th in week one.

Like you said, it wouldn't surprise me, but yea I didn't think of that, 20th would be a stretch I guess :) .

HawkWow

Reaction score
NorCalSeahawk":p6mh0rpc said:
themunn":p6mh0rpc said:
NorCalSeahawk":p6mh0rpc said:

Like you said, it wouldn't surprise me, but yea I didn't think of that, 20th would be a stretch I guess :) .

I think that will likely be the spot we draft in, which all things considered, would be pretty respectable. That makes this very young team better than 2/3rds of the league with a rookie QB that has yet to show his best, a still questionable Oline, and other than Rice and Baldwin, a group of WRs that will be lucky to find significant playing time next year unless they are in Canada. More impressive is that we've accomplished this with Bevell and Pete running the offense. Like you all, I am tired of hearing "next year"...but this time, it sounds a bit better than so many times before.

Sac

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3c7wt6vs said:
Is it weird that this is one of the first things I thought of when we lost Thursday?

No. if the prophecy held then we'd end up screwed by the refs in the Super Bowl again.

This way we can win out.