Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Beast Mode goes Crib-Mode (new mansion)

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Beast Mode goes Crib-Mode (new mansion)
Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:40 pm

  • As long as the garage fits his panel van. The greatest part of Lynch is the mystery that is; why does he even OWN a white panel van...and why do you choose that to drive and party in?

    Dude's the greatest.
    pehawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13971
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


  • Wow awesome pad. Congrats to Marshawn. He made it!
    rastahawk
    * Just Chillin' *
     
    Posts: 1217
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:51 am
    Location: Los Angeles


  • That's cool for lynch. Kind of a bummer it's not in Seattle tho. I wish he enjoyed Seattle enough to buy a huge spot here.
    FreshlySnipes
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 616
    Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:28 pm
    Location: Mercer Island/ Menlo Park


  • I would pay money to see beastmode playing that drum set or piano. haha
    blue 22
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 877
    Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:56 pm


  • Looks alot like Smokinhawk's rental in Umatilla
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *
     
    Posts: 3428
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


  • Better save his money so he can afford to keep the place after his playing days.

    :141847_bnono:
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18469
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


  • Love the bedroom. Would be sweet to wake up with that view.

    Needs a new projector though hopefully he has some money left :)
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7531
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • Wow, don't know about buying anything in Richmond. I'm sure it's a nice place, but the ghetto is not far away at all. Richmond is bad. I guess it's him keeping it real.
    NorCal
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 270
    Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:10 pm


  • I wonder where he lives in Seattle... Probably in one of those Bellevue Towers like every other Hawk.
    Hawken-Dazs
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 600
    Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:50 pm


  • Hawk Strap wrote:Looks alot like Smokinhawk's rental in Umatilla



    Hella Karate
    Smoke
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 637
    Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:34 am
    Location: Portland, OR


  • blue 22 wrote:I would pay money to see beastmode playing that drum set or piano. haha


    Lol,on the piano.Ding dong,the witch is dead.
    legend38
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 619
    Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:40 am


  • Exterior is nice, but seriously, alot of those rooms look like something a 5 year old furnished while playing the sims inspired by MTV cribs :pukeface:
    Swedishhawkfan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1418
    Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:31 am


  • Mussst beeeeeeeee niiiiiiiiiiice
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 20664
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • NorCal wrote:Wow, don't know about buying anything in Richmond. I'm sure it's a nice place, but the ghetto is not far away at all. Richmond is bad. I guess it's him keeping it real.

    Lol I was going to say the same thing. Richmond isn't for the faint of heart....
    60niners
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 230
    Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:22 pm


  • eh, I pictured him more of a rustic type of guy. That style makes me cringe. But what I think maters -1
    djb28
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2009
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:40 am


  • The bedroom looks amazing. Imagine being able to wake up with that view everyday.
    Dren
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 45
    Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:37 am


  • Lets hope he earns all of that $31 million and saves his money. Call me crazy, but Marshawn doesn't seem like he would be the picture of financial responsibility.
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3287
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 am


  • Missing_Clink wrote:Lets hope he earns all of that $31 million and saves his money. Call me crazy, but Marshawn doesn't seem like he would be the picture of financial responsibility.


    annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd why is that?
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 20664
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • 60niners wrote:
    NorCal wrote:Wow, don't know about buying anything in Richmond. I'm sure it's a nice place, but the ghetto is not far away at all. Richmond is bad. I guess it's him keeping it real.

    Lol I was going to say the same thing. Richmond isn't for the faint of heart....


    And most of SF is near HP and Bayview. And Piedmont is near East Oakland.

    The House is in Point Richmond. Its a nice area.
    Basis4day
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 5778
    Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:57 am


  • Throwdown wrote:
    Missing_Clink wrote:Lets hope he earns all of that $31 million and saves his money. Call me crazy, but Marshawn doesn't seem like he would be the picture of financial responsibility.


    annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd why is that?


    I am guessing his jewelry and grill budget is pretty ridiculous
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3287
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 am


  • 60niners wrote:
    NorCal wrote:Wow, don't know about buying anything in Richmond. I'm sure it's a nice place, but the ghetto is not far away at all. Richmond is bad. I guess it's him keeping it real.

    Lol I was going to say the same thing. Richmond isn't for the faint of heart....


    is there ANYTHING about Marshawn "BEASTMODE" Lynch
    that says "faint of heart"?
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2686
    Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:17 pm


  • and I would pay good money to see Marshawn
    have the Clink PA people play Eddi Projex "Im From Oakland "
    after he scores on another beastly run!
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2686
    Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:17 pm




It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:02 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online