This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Detroit Lions

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• The lions fans have no heart......just like their team.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• T-Sizzle wrote:The lions fans have no heart......just like their team.

Nice wizard of oz reference :lol:
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran

• T-Sizzle wrote:The lions fans have no heart......just like their team.

One thing I will give the Lions fans... The season they went 0-16, their big forums were packed... Thousands of posts. It really amazed me at the time. These are NOT fair weather fans, and I have a lot of respect for their fanbase for that. They really care. When the Cardinals sucked? Their biggest forums had about 5 same-day threads per day. Now THAT is a fair-weather fanbase.

May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• BlueThunder wrote:
    T-Sizzle wrote:The lions fans have no heart......just like their team.

One thing I will give the Lions fans... The season they went 0-16, their big forums were packed... Thousands of posts. It really amazed me at the time. These are NOT fair weather fans, and I have a lot of respect for their fanbase for that. They really care. When the Cardinals sucked? Their biggest forums had about 5 same-day threads per day. Now THAT is a fair-weather fanbase.

No kidding. Been seeing that for years. Some postings on the Scout Cards site on the main page that were 5 years old. :34853_doh:
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

• sleats said" I appreciate that you're trying to be positive but until they stop finding ever more creative ways to suck, I have zero faith in the Lions. Every week the stupid theme ryhmes with the week before, slightly different but ever more nonsene."

This was out of their Scout forum, in the "2-4 and right where I thought we'd be" thread...woeful.

Although truthfully this made me laugh..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    "Your Seattle Seahawks, 2013-14 World Champions"
    Adopt A Rookie 2014-15 - Kevin Pierre-Louis
    Adopt-A-Red-Shirt 2014-15 Christine Micheal
    Previously known as megamanflx1
    Seahawkscrazy
    NET Veteran

• Agreed w/ Lions fans. They have had it rough over the years.

The biggest bandwagon fanbases out there are the 49ers, Cardinals and Cowboys.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• FlyingGreg wrote:The biggest bandwagon fanbases out there are the 49ers, Cardinals and Cowboys.

Squeelers.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• BlueTalon wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:The biggest bandwagon fanbases out there are the 49ers, Cardinals and Cowboys.

Squeelers.

Cowboys and Squeelers dont have bandwagon fans, just completely oblivious ones that dont really know anything about football except what color the jerseys are
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

• Went over and lurked through a couple of the Lions forums. Wow ... not much going on over there. Pretty disheartened group. I guess 2-4 will do that to you. I have a feeling Ford Field won't be rockin' with noise Sunday.
    Tailspin Hawk Fan
    NET Rookie

• BlueThunder wrote:

Totally agree with this, and because of it the Lions are my 2nd favorite team by default. All of the friends going with us this weekend are diehards and great people. That is generally how most Lions fans are.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

• Tailspin Hawk Fan wrote:Went over and lurked through a couple of the Lions forums. Wow ... not much going on over there. Pretty disheartened group. I guess 2-4 will do that to you. I have a feeling Ford Field won't be rockin' with noise Sunday.

Most fans will be getting ready for a World Series game. The Lions are playing "second fiddle" on Sunday!
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• Pstark3 wrote:
    BlueTalon wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:The biggest bandwagon fanbases out there are the 49ers, Cardinals and Cowboys.

Squeelers.

Cowboys and Squeelers dont have bandwagon fans, just completely oblivious ones that dont really know anything about football except what color the jerseys are

Let's see how many of them stick around after a couple losing seasons.

On topic -- four of those forums are on life support. Can't speak for the others.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• BlueThunder wrote:

Probably has to do with how s*** Detroit is. Instead of focusing on actually having to go outside they can just focus on the Lions, regardless of how bad they are.
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:20 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information