Seahawks Radio ... ??

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right board for this question. I'm going to be down in California when we play the Vikings. Is there a way to listen to the Hawks from down there? I cant find if KIRO 710 streams the game live online. Does anyone know? Thanks.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
NFL rules do not let KIRO stream the game broadcast online. The only way to legally watch/listen to the game online is by paying for it on nfl.com.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Tailspin Hawk Fan":3kq8awhf said:
Not sure if this is the right board for this question. I'm going to be down in California when we play the Vikings. Is there a way to listen to the Hawks from down there? I cant find if KIRO 710 streams the game live online. Does anyone know? Thanks.

The correct answer is... yes, http://kiroradio.com/ does stream all Seahawks games. Link

It's only audio, of course, because it's the website of the radio station.

You asked about streaming radio and Jay answered the question as if you were asking about streaming video (and audio) of the games.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
Tailspin Hawk Fan":1c8thrq0 said:

Check your PM's.

rideaducati

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":3n4ild4y said:
Tailspin Hawk Fan":3n4ild4y said:

The correct answer is... yes, http://kiroradio.com/ does stream all Seahawks games. Link

It's only audio, of course, because it's the website of the radio station.

You asked about streaming radio and Jay answered the question as if you were asking about streaming video (and audio) of the games.

If you're listening locally, this is correct, but there is no stream of the game available online. They switch to sportscenter during the game online.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Tailspin Hawk Fan":2dcgcvtq said:

http://atdhenet.tv/index.html

the game will be there. :thirishdrinkers:

kidhawk

Reaction score
If you have Verizon, you can listen to any team's broadcast live (about 1 play behind television) via their NFLMobile App. Video costs a monthly fee, but audio is free. This isn't of any help if you don't have Verizon, but if you do, it's a nice feature.

Hawkfan1976

Reaction score
Slingbox.

You can watch the game anywhere you have an high speed connection. No monthly fees.

I travel for work and can watch the games anywhere on my laptop or Iphone.

It's definitely the proper use of technology!!!