Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Is it just me?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Is it just me?
Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:00 pm
  • Are there way too many digit fans "squatting" in our threads?For the love of god how many time do I have to read that our secondary is bullying that soft ass receiving core of SF and the damn supposed face mask?Worse than Green Bay fans,somebody please pass out the Kleenex and Kotex already.
    VHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2524
    Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:44 am
    Location: Naples, FL


Re: Is it just me?
Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:37 pm
  • I think they're scurred.
    smashmouth59
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1072
    Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:54 am
    Location: Olympia


Re: Is it just me?
Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:48 pm
  • That's the double-edged sword of gaining attention in the league, isn't it?

    More visibility = more folks following the team (fans and nonfans alike)

    I don't mind opposing fans, in general. They bring another perspective, usually one that is a little more tempered by the
    world outside the Seahawks.
    Riley12
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2770
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:14 am


Re: Is it just me?
Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:03 pm
  • It's not too bad. Gives you some new angles to debate besides internal squabbles. Plus it seems to me our guys are always bringing up the 9ers, so if I was a lurking 9er fan I would put in my two cents.

    Its the trolls that need to be nuked or shown the way to the Shack. Used to be the same with the Rams fans back in the early 2000's. Used to be a couple of Cardinals fans that frequented here but they seemed to have found other interests.

    Otherwise we just have our "Taste Great!" vs "Less Filling!" QB dust-up. Though nothing topped that uniform thread. Made BFS and Todd's day. LOL!
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
     
    Posts: 10682
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
    Location: Kent, Washington


Re: Is it just me?
Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:51 pm
  • They at least give us something to laugh at. Most of their comments at least give me a chuckle.
    oregonhawkfan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2426
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:08 pm


Re: Is it just me?
Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:10 pm
  • I guess I will try and expand my horizons then, thanks for the more mature point of view I am obviously missing.
    VHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2524
    Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:44 am
    Location: Naples, FL


Re: Is it just me?
Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:20 pm
  • I guess you guys are right. I just don't like the Niners and cant understand why anyone would like them. Oh yeah, FIVE RINGS. Hahaha.
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4318
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 10:07 am
    Location: Spokane, Wa


Re: Is it just me?
Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:17 am
  • morgulon1 wrote:I guess you guys are right. I just don't like the Niners and cant understand why anyone would like them. Oh yeah, FIVE RINGS. Hahaha.

    What does that have to do with being in a Seahawks forum? At least make sense.
    BigMeach
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 719
    Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:11 am


Re: Is it just me?
Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:34 am
  • VHawk wrote:Are there way too many digit fans "squatting" in our threads?For the love of god how many time do I have to read that our secondary is bullying that soft ass receiving core of SF and the damn supposed face mask?Worse than Green Bay fans,somebody please pass out the Kleenex and Kotex already.


    They've been waiting 10 years or so to grow the balls to come here and troll us, just so happens that there was all of a sudden 9ers fans last year. MAGICAL!

    It's kind of cute really. Silly bandwagoneers.
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5321
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 pm
    Location: Beaverton, Oregon


Re: Is it just me?
Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:50 am
  • bellingerga wrote:
    VHawk wrote:Are there way too many digit fans "squatting" in our threads?For the love of god how many time do I have to read that our secondary is bullying that soft ass receiving core of SF and the damn supposed face mask?Worse than Green Bay fans,somebody please pass out the Kleenex and Kotex already.


    They've been waiting 10 years or so to grow the balls to come here and troll us, just so happens that there was all of a sudden 9ers fans last year. MAGICAL!

    It's kind of cute really. Silly bandwagoneers.


    True story.As long as Ive been on here, I dont remember the niner fans coming on here when Seattle was winning the division consistently. there were a couple of years when we were visited by Cardinal fans. Thank you Bellingera for putting this into perspective.
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4318
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 10:07 am
    Location: Spokane, Wa


Re: Is it just me?
Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:16 am
  • Typical trolling fashion. When their team is winning it's okay in their minds to start trolling the world and preach about how great their team is on other forums. When they're performing below status quo, well... you never really hear from them then.
    Dren
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 45
    Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:37 am


Re: Is it just me?
Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:32 am
  • 49er fans are like snowflakes. Once it becomes too hot, they will disappear.
    Nunya
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 22
    Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:20 am




It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:30 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online