This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Man, talk about "Surviving" a game! We are so lucky to leave Carolina with a win. I really underestimated them. Our hawks need to step it up BIG time on both sides of the ball if we plan on going 2-0 this Sunday. I thought the Pack may pull it off against the 9ers in their house, but damn, so close. Big huge test for us this Sunday in the deafening home of the 12th man. I get goosebumps just thinking about it! Time to say "To hell with my vocal chords" and let 'em have both barrels! Big stage national Prime-Time audience for this one guys! Let's bring home that World record for decibels, then we can tell all the other teams to shove it! We're the loudest! But more importantly, win this game! This is as big as it gets in the regular season!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

"Official" board. Have to register to view. Big and busy.

http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/

49ers webzone.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/

Sports Hoopla?

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/

Scout site.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=69

Football's Future forum. Meh.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... m.php?f=33

49ersparadise Forum. Lame.

http://www.49ersparadise.com/forum/index.php

If you know of any I missed, please post below.
    Last edited by BlueThunder on Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• Good luck next week it will be very hard for my Niners to win. Here is to a injury free game.
    Last edited by rlkats on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

• I watched 90% of the Niners / Packers game.

The Seahawks secondary will have to be spot-on as Kaep (and Boldin) were eating air yards for lunch and did not use the Read Option much. SF offense is solid in the air and the ground, obviously. Gore was goring.

As for today, a win is a win, and it's the first game. Adjustments and fine tuning. Go Hawks.
    Last edited by Vesuve on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Vesuve
    NET Bench Warmer

• Lord jesus, just close the site registration now
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Throwdown wrote:Lord jesus, just close the site registration now

Gawd, I know! This is gonna be "Hell Week"...

May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• It will be hella louder for them on offense, that is for sure.
    Idle vaporings of a mind diseased
    VaporHawk
    NET Veteran

• The niners and Krapadick did pretty well at home against one of the worst defenses in the NFL. It will be quite a different story in Seattle against the best defense in the NFL.

I appreciate you posting these each week, but was it really even needed for this one? :)
    OrFan
    NET Veteran

• OrFan wrote:The niners and Krapadick did pretty well at home against one of the worst defenses in the NFL. It will be quite a different story in Seattle against the best defense in the NFL.

I appreciate you posting these each week, but was it really even needed for this one? :)

Ranked 11th last year and improved in the offseason.
    HAWKAMANIA
    NET Starter

• OrFan wrote:The niners and Krapadick did pretty well at home against one of the worst defenses in the NFL. It will be quite a different story in Seattle against the best defense in the NFL.

Can't break tradition, it could cause bad luck.

I mean no Moses and you all would feel lost, no Enemy Fan forums and we may have to sacrafice Pehawk to the Goodell worshippers.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Here is to an injury free game guys!

If the Niners of today, play the Seahawks of today, Niners will walk out of Seattle 2-0. You guys obviously have some adjustments that need to be made, as both sides of your team didn't impress. You guys got the win, and in the end that's all that matters. However, if you guys play like you did today against an inferior Panthers team next Sunday, you guys will be in for a long night. Based off the performances of each of our teams today, I think that the only reason you guys have a chance on SNF is because of your 12th man.

Having said that, I anticipate a completely different performance out of you guys next week since it is a divisional game on prime time. I also think that our loss there last December will actually be to our benefit next week as they have been waiting a long time to get pay back, and they will be more than ready and completely prepared to win.

Bottom line, your D-line better get their act together if they want to have a chance to stop a fresh Gore and Hunter next Sunday, as well as provide any kind of pass rush against arguably the best O-line in the league, as they showed today by giving Kap all day to throw for 412 yds and 3 TD's. Eric Reid also proved to be quite the pick up to replace Goldson as well by having 2 picks, although one was negated to an offsides penalty.

The thing that gives me confidence about next week, is that thanks to our loss there last December, I bet that Harbaugh and the Niners have been planning for our week 2 matchup even more so than they did against the Packers. If Kap has this kind of chemistry with Boldin, Davis, and Williams already, I feel sorry for any defense that we face once Crabtree comes back mid season.
    DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

• Ninerlifer, I agree that our team needs to make some adjustments. Hopefully next week our Defense will actually show up and give up less than 7 entire points. I mean, they traveled across the country and played in 90 degree sun and gave up a full-sized touchdown. They better get their act together if they want to stand a chance.

Bro, I know you're on a post-win high right now, but good lord. You have a strong team but let's take an objective look at things.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

• AbsolutNET wrote:Ninerlifer, I agree that our team needs to make some adjustments. Hopefully next week our Defense will actually show up and give up less than 7 entire points. I mean, they traveled across the country and played in 90 degree sun and gave up a full-sized touchdown. They better get their act together if they want to stand a chance.

Bro, I know you're on a post-win high right now, but good lord. You have a strong team but let's take an objective look at things.

No doubt that your defense did good by only limiting the Panthers to a single TD, I should have clarified that your run defense is what needs the work as your D-line seemed like it was full of holes. If not for the fumble at the end of the game, I imagine that there would have been a ton more posts on this site complaining about your run D than the ones I already came across.

Like I said, I anticipate a completely different seahawk team to show up in Seattle that is rejuvenated by your 12th man.
    DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

• NinerLifer wrote:Here is to an injury free game guys!

If the Niners of today, play the Seahawks of today, Niners will walk out of Seattle 2-0. You guys obviously have some adjustments that need to be made, as both sides of your team didn't impress. You guys got the win, and in the end that's all that matters. However, if you guys play like you did today against an inferior Panthers team next Sunday, you guys will be in for a long night. Based off the performances of each of our teams today, I think that the only reason you guys have a chance on SNF is because of your 12th man.

Having said that, I anticipate a completely different performance out of you guys next week since it is a divisional game on prime time. I also think that our loss there last December will actually be to our benefit next week as they have been waiting a long time to get pay back, and they will be more than ready and completely prepared to win.

Bottom line, your D-line better get their act together if they want to have a chance to stop a fresh Gore and Hunter next Sunday, as well as provide any kind of pass rush against arguably the best O-line in the league, as they showed today by giving Kap all day to throw for 412 yds and 3 TD's. Eric Reid also proved to be quite the pick up to replace Goldson as well by having 2 picks, although one was negated to an offsides penalty.

The thing that gives me confidence about next week, is that thanks to our loss there last December, I bet that Harbaugh and the Niners have been planning for our week 2 matchup even more so than they did against the Packers. If Kap has this kind of chemistry with Boldin, Davis, and Williams already, I feel sorry for any defense that we face once Crabtree comes back mid season.

blah blah blah....... and if the ninnies play here like they did last December they'll lose again by 29 points...... next!
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• NinerLifer wrote:
    AbsolutNET wrote:Ninerlifer, I agree that our team needs to make some adjustments. Hopefully next week our Defense will actually show up and give up less than 7 entire points. I mean, they traveled across the country and played in 90 degree sun and gave up a full-sized touchdown. They better get their act together if they want to stand a chance.

No doubt that your defense did good by only limiting the Panthers to a single TD, I should have clarified that your run defense is what needs the work as your D-line seemed like it was full of holes. If not for the fumble at the end of the game, I imagine that there would have been a ton more posts on this site complaining about your run D than the ones I already came across.

Like I said, I anticipate a completely different seahawk team to show up in Seattle that is rejuvenated by your 12th man.

I'd also just like to add that the packers secondary was absolutely atrocious, I mean they looked painfully bad. Your going to be facing a completely different beast come Sunday night. This team is gonna be geared up for this game, add in some additional starters that were unavailable for todays game and we will be just fine.
    HawkGANG
    NET Rookie

• I hate to say it I was not impressed with my Niners secondary either. Namdi was crap and the rest could not tackle. So if that does not get fixed no way in hell we win in seattle. I agree Completely different secondary. My niners are up to the task but they better show up
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

• Yeah the run defense had something to be improved, but getting back 3 players on the D line to help the rotation should help a lot. Bad side is all three are either pass rushers or guys that push the pocket and will allow the guys we had playing inside all day in Bennett and Bryant to flip outside as well and contain run or pass rush.

Oh and possibly having Browner back should make Boldin happy as well.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Niners game ball flat out goes to the O line.
    With that much time many qb's would kill you, Kap is the gravy.
    Weadoption
    NET Rookie

Yes it's true, the Panthers did very well against our second stringers today, yet we only gave up 7 points and what 270 yrds total offense on the road? We have got to get that straigtend up pronto... how'd your defense do at home? the packers db's are beyond horrible, and apparently GB's DC doesn't know how to make adjustments. Your db's are not that much better, however Reid seems to be a great pickup, he's a baller. you will now be facing the best secondary in the league and one of the best defenses in what most people consider the toughest place to play... good luck with that.
    Last edited by hawker84 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• Can't wait for this game. We need payback for last year. You guys look very physical just like last year.
    Niners94
    NET Bench Warmer

• It was good to see the Niners struggle on defense and at running the ball (and at home to boot.) I think the LOB will be able to contain Boldin much better, though Davis could have a good/great day. Overall, I'm feeling really good about next week.
    Kakaww
    NET Rookie

• Kakaww wrote:It was good to see the Niners struggle on defense and at running the ball (and at home to boot.) I think the LOB will be able to contain Boldin much better, though Davis could have a good/great day. Overall, I'm feeling really good about next week.

The reason the 49ers struggled running the ball is the same reason Kap threw for 412 yards. As for struggling on defense, Aaron Rodgers. He can make any defense struggle. Still, Seattle will do well with RW running around back there.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Starter

• I must be tired. Does this make any sense?

The reason the 49ers struggled running the ball is the same reason Kap threw for 412 yards.

And, what is the meaning of this ...
    As for struggling on defense, Aaron Rodgers.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• I think he is saying that the Niners took what was given to them. The run game was shut own. So they went one dimensional thank god it worked this time.

And the other is that Aaron R. is a damn great qb that gives any D fits.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

• Thanks for the translation.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

If the Niners of today, play the Seahawks of today, Niners will walk out of Seattle 2-0. You guys obviously have some adjustments that need to be made, as both sides of your team didn't impress. You guys got the win, and in the end that's all that matters. However, if you guys play like you did today against an inferior Panthers team next Sunday, you guys will be in for a long night.

Thankfully we get to play against a 49ers defense that really didn't impress against Green Bay AT HOME. You give up 28 points again, you'll have close to no chance of walking out of Seattle with a win.

The only thing that would concern me about the 49ers, is if Seattle don't cash in their opportunities early, to really force you to throw a lot. That's how we lost the second game in 2011 (dive for the pylon, Tarvaris!), and the first game in 2012 (drop after drop, after drop).
    camdawg
    NET Rookie

• What? We actually play the "ninners" next? Should I be screared? Keapernick did pass for 412 against Green Bay.....hnm...interesting. Kaepernick is gonna see the big leagues September 15th.

Interestingly Wilson goes for 340 against a better defense on the road.....seems like people are trying to prove if both are pocket passers.....first victory out of 2 of 3 of this year is coming up.:)
    Last edited by MizzouHawkGal on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• The two best teams in the league go to battle. Should be awesome.
    iigakusei
    NET Veteran

• God I want us to beat them. I want to beat them so bad. Seriously, you guys. Let's go Seahawks! Words cannot describe how much I love this team. And how much I hate smug 49er fans who are already calling this game our "superbowl." As if nothing we ever do will be as exciting as getting a chance to grace the same field as the San Francisco 49ers. Bleh.

Let's just beat them, okay? I was at the 42-13 beat down last season as a christmas gift to my father. Let's see that again. You guys with me? Go Hawks!
    SeeHawkRun
    NET Rookie

• This will not be a blowout in any direction.

Boldin vs Sherman should be fun to watch. Gore got 44 yds off 21 carries v GB? Is that right??

The one that I'm keeping an eye on is Vernon Davis, as usual. Our ability to cover opposing TEs doesn't look to have vastly improved from last season.
    uncle fester
    NET Veteran

• The seahawks should worry about scoring more than 3 points a quarter. I guarantee the 49ers' D is stronger than a Carolina team that gave up 363 points a season ago. Pump them up all you want, it was the Panthers and everyone knows it!
    OverWeightMan
    NET Bench Warmer

• OverWeightMan wrote:The seahawks should worry about scoring more than 3 points a quarter. I guarantee the 49ers' D is stronger than a Carolina team that gave up 363 points a season ago. Pump them up all you want, it was the Panthers and everyone knows it!

Rabble rabble rabble..
    :49ersmall:
    Opinion has caused more trouble on this little earth than plagues or earthquakes.
    -Voltaire
    HawkMeat
    NET Starter

• OverWeightMan wrote:The seahawks should worry about scoring more than 3 points a quarter. I guarantee the 49ers' D is stronger than a Carolina team that gave up 363 points a season ago. Pump them up all you want, it was the Panthers and everyone knows it!

I think you should worry about the 7 points a qrtr you gave up at home, and then worry about the less than 2 points per qrtr we gave up on the road with half our starter on D out.

Then worry about playing in arguably the loudest pro stadium in the country, where false starts are handed out on a regular basis, your offense still seems to be struggling getting the play in on time, and that's at home, how are they going to fair at the CLink? Kap's good no doubt, but we are not the GB packers secondary, he's going to earn every yrd this sunday as is boldin and VD...
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• I see a big dose of the jumbo set and Gore/run game going right through you.
    I see RW converting 3rd down after third down scrambling around all scarily Montana like n stuff.

Will be a good one, the kind of game that Vegas hates to work the line on.
    Weadoption
    NET Rookie

• hawker84 wrote:
    OverWeightMan wrote:The seahawks should worry about scoring more than 3 points a quarter. I guarantee the 49ers' D is stronger than a Carolina team that gave up 363 points a season ago. Pump them up all you want, it was the Panthers and everyone knows it!

I think you should worry about the 7 points a qrtr you gave up at home, and then worry about the less than 2 points per qrtr we gave up on the road with half our starter on D out.

Are you seriously comparing Cam Newton to Aaron Rogers???

And scoring only 12 points against an inferior Panthers defense doesn't look good when your next opponent is the 49ers. Like I said, lucky for you guys your 12th man will be there too.

But later in the season with the division title on the line, and conference seeding up for grabs, your 12th man won't be there.
    DISCLAIMER:

NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

• KCHawkGirl wrote:Keapernick did pass for 412 against Green Bay.....hnm...interesting. Kaepernick is gonna see the big leagues September 15th.

The Packers went 11-5, won in the Wild Card round and lost in the Divisional round.
    The Seahawks went 11-5, won in the Wild Card round, and lost in the Divisional round.

How are the Seahawks the "big leagues" and the Packers aren't?

KCHawkGirl wrote:Interestingly Wilson goes for 340 against a better defense

The Packers had the 11th rated defense last year and the Panthers had the 10th. The Packers were 11th best in points given up per game and the Panthers were below average at 18th best.

Calling the Panthers a "better defense" is also a stretch.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

• Panthers will actually have an elite front 7 this year and they played in a wet sweltering swamp.
    that was a gutty Hawks win I thought.
    Kap showed the world beyond a doubt he ain't a 1 trick Pony too.
    Weadoption
    NET Rookie

• Popeyejones wrote:
    KCHawkGirl wrote:Keapernick did pass for 412 against Green Bay.....hnm...interesting. Kaepernick is gonna see the big leagues September 15th.

The Packers went 11-5, won in the Wild Card round and lost in the Divisional round.
    The Seahawks went 11-5, won in the Wild Card round, and lost in the Divisional round.

How are the Seahawks the "big leagues" and the Packers aren't?

KCHawkGirl wrote:Interestingly Wilson goes for 340 against a better defense

The Packers had the 11th rated defense last year and the Panthers had the 10th. The Packers were 11th best in points given up per game and the Panthers were below average at 18th best.

Calling the Panthers a "better defense" is also a stretch.

The Panthers D is better this year. However the problem for Panthers is that they have no talent on offense, its Cam Newton and no else, Steve Smith is like a 100 years old.
    Ninerg
    NET Practice Squad

• NinerLifer wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:
    OverWeightMan wrote:The seahawks should worry about scoring more than 3 points a quarter. I guarantee the 49ers' D is stronger than a Carolina team that gave up 363 points a season ago. Pump them up all you want, it was the Panthers and everyone knows it!

And scoring only 12 points against an inferior Panthers defense doesn't look good when your next opponent is the 49ers. Like I said, lucky for you guys your 12th man will be there too.

But later in the season with the division title on the line, and conference seeding up for grabs, your 12th man won't be there.

Cam has fewer weapons than Aaron Rodgers, so you cannot compare. Cam Newton always get blamed when the Panthers lose even though he is the only reason they are competitive in the first place.
    Ninerg
    NET Practice Squad

• hawker84 wrote:

Then worry about playing in arguably the loudest pro stadium in the country, where false starts are handed out on a regular basis, your offense still seems to be struggling getting the play in on time, and that's at home, how are they going to fair at the CLink? Kap's good no doubt, but we are not the GB packers secondary, he's going to earn every yrd this sunday as is boldin and VD...

You held a team to 7 points that truly only have one offensive threat and that's the QB, Cam Newton. Did you know Cam led the Panthers in rushing last season? That's a bad sign when the a teams QB leads to team in rushing. I was expecting the Seahawks to when by at least two TD's. I knew it would be tough early on, considering the Panthers defense, but I thought you guys would eventually overwhelm them in second half.
    Ninerg
    NET Practice Squad

• Are you seriously comparing Cam Newton to Aaron Rogers???

But later in the season with the division title on the line, and conference seeding up for grabs, your
    12th man won't be there.

I love it when you prove me right.. You sir have no idea about football, first off Panthers have one of the best front 7's in the game, far from inferior, Cam newton is far from inferior, is he Rogers, no but he's no slouch, we held him to 125 yrds passing. We held them to 250 yrds total, on the road at 10am, with backs ups... Learn a little more about the game before you try and talk football with the big boys.

Your secondary is still suspect, and your lucky GB's coaching staff has no clue how to game plan or make game time adjustments.. I guarentee you Boldin will not go off on us like he did GB sunday...
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• hawker84 wrote:

But later in the season with the division title on the line, and conference seeding up for grabs, your
    12th man won't be there.

I love it when you prove me right.. You sir have no idea about football, first off Panthers have one of the best front 7's in the game, far from inferior, Cam newton is far from inferior, is he Rogers, no but he's no slouch, we held him to 125 yrds passing. We held them to 250 yrds total, on the road at 10am, with backs ups... Learn a little more about the game before you try and talk football with the big boys.

Your secondary is still suspect, and your lucky GB's coaching staff has no clue how to game plan or make game time adjustments.. I guarentee you Boldin will not go off on us like he did GB sunday...

Are you now claiming that the Panthers defense isn't inferior to the 49er defense?

If so, I know I don't have to include you as one of the self proclaimed "Big Boys".
    DISCLAIMER:

NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

• Carolina's front 7 could very well be as good as the niners front 7. and both secondaries suck, that's what i'm saying. the fact that you didn't know that and you came with your Carolina's inferior post, shows me you are not a student of the game unless it pertains to SF, and you post out of your backside without knowing the facts. You come on here with that weak S**t and your gonna get creampied every time Snookums.. MMKay..
    Last edited by hawker84 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• hawker84 wrote:Carolina's front 7 could very well be as good as the niners front 7. and both secondaries suck, that's what i'm saying. the fact that you didn't know that and you came with your Carolina's inferior post, shows me you are not a student of the game, and post out of your backside without knowing the facts. You come on here with that week S**t and your gonna get creampied every time Snookums.. MMKay..

Wow...I didn't know that a "Big Boy" would need every post by an opposing fan clarified as much as you apparently need mine to be. I have decided not to, as it is much more entertaining to see you get so worked up trying to convince me that the Panthers are as good as the Niners.

Carry on! :snack:
    DISCLAIMER:

NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

• Niners were losing at home in the fourth quarter and got a good call go their way to help them go up. Why are Niner fans coming on here acting like they've already won the Superbowl. If you barely win at home don't think you're going to come into Seattle and get a W.
    the ditch
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• Blah Blah Blah...

Here are the facts...
    1) If GB had any talent in the secondary San Fran gets beat by 7 or more points.
    2) The Hawks won with conservative play calling, We could have taken more risk and scored more points but we did not need to. (Ball control)
    3) GB plays big fat DL to control gaps at the expense of pass rush...Very different style than Seattle where our DL has size and quickness.
    4) how many points did SF give up to a 1 dimensional team?

I just dont see this game being close. I was more worried about the Carolina game to be honest...
    PNWJoshua
    NET Bench Warmer

• Wow...I didn't know that a "Big Boy" would need every post by an opposing fan clarified as much as you apparently need mine to be. I have decided not to, as it is much more entertaining to see you get so worked up trying to convince me that the Panthers are as good as the Niners

You took me saying that Carolina's front 7 could be as good, and translated that into Carolina is as good as SF?
    outstanding work there. Please continue .... What's next you going to take my both your secondaries suck comment and somehow spin that into SF has the worst secondary in the league.. ? You're a joke dude, move on before someone makes you go get a switch off the tree....
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• Honestly, that switch off the tree comment was pretty good man.
    Last edited by NinerLifer on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
    DISCLAIMER:

NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

• the ditch wrote:Niners were losing at home in the fourth quarter and got a good call go their way to help them go up. Why are Niner fans coming on here acting like they've already won the Superbowl. If you barely win at home don't think you're going to come into Seattle and get a W.

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/377106401765519360

Just announced by the league.

So you see we actually got screwed and still managed 7 out of it.
    DISCLAIMER:

NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

• The call on Staley was crap and the suspension was BS, but you still got an extra down out of the deal, which lead to the TD, let's be real here... Would that have swayed the game, probably not, but it did happen.
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• hawker84 wrote:The call on Staley was crap and the suspension was BS, but you still got an extra down out of the deal, which lead to the TD, let's be real here... Would that have swayed the game, probably not, but it did happen.

True, but since the league officially said that Staley shouldn't have been flagged, we should have been given 1st & Goal instead of the 3rd & 2 that followed, so we basically got screwed out of 3 extra downs.

So giving us 3rd & 2 instead of 4th & 2 yesterday is irrelevant now and GB fans should stop whining about it.
    DISCLAIMER:

NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:18 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information