New Vapor Jet Gloves available

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Yeah... a must buy them. Last time I caught a touchdown pass in the NFL I thought to myself "that would've been easier with some Nike Vapor Jet Gloves".

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
I don't know if they were wearing them Thursday, but whatever they were wearing needs to be burned.

endzorn

Reaction score
My buddy found a website out of China that sells authentic NFL shit for dirt cheap. Seriously, authentic elite jerseys for about $30 after shipping, etc.. It's probably illegal but it's available. I got three elite jerseys for $85. I'm going to check on the gloves.

slargent4ever

Reaction score
I think they were trying out the Nike Vaseline Jets for that one. Probably need to take those ones back to the drawing board.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
endzorn":2rb59h3z said:
My buddy found a website out of China that sells authentic NFL shit for dirt cheap. Seriously, authentic elite jerseys for about $30 after shipping, etc.. It's probably illegal but it's available. I got three elite jerseys for $85. I'm going to check on the gloves.

link?

endzorn

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":ino3t55h said:
endzorn":ino3t55h said:

link?
I won't post the link because I'm not sure how legal it is, but anyone who wants it can PM me.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
I have seen some of those knockoff jerseys at the Backstage, and I can tell you I saw 3 guys wearing a Lynch jersey and all of them were different. One had the green speech bubble so far out of place it was comical, and it didn't even have the Nike swoosh on it. Another one, the collar was at least 2" high, it looked ridiculous.

I got my limited from nfl shop and the materials are top notch, all sewn on numbers and logos, it fits awesome and was worth the $124 I paid for it.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
endzorn":1s0fpx18 said:

Did anyone else read this and feel like they were reading a "grow your dick 12 inches in 24 hours" ad?

Happy

Reaction score
Throwdown":16poabz6 said:
Might be fun to slap someone with those on...

If I was a pimp I would definitely look into getting a pair.

TLD0550

Reaction score
endzorn":11iwte2m said:
And do the jerseys suck??

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
All fake jerseys are obviously fake. If you think they look good you either don't have a discerning eye or are lying to yourself. Just get a real one, they're worth it.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
There is absolutely no way your "buddy" has found a source for authentic NFL stuff that cheap.

djb28

Reaction score
I just bought my 3rd nike china jersey. They look awesome. 40 bucks and 30 bucks shipping. Come with nike tags and all. You want pics?
If you have purchased one and can say they are junk then I can not argue. But if you havent...You gotta buy one size larger than you normally wear. besides, The official arent made in the USA either!

djb28

Reaction score
20121012115914.jpg

20121012115939.jpg

20121012120005.jpg

20121012115858.jpg

endzorn

Reaction score
djb28":1i8ex0z4 said:
I just bought my 3rd nike china jersey. They look awesome. 40 bucks and 30 bucks shipping. Come with nike tags and all. You want pics?
If you have purchased one and can say they are junk then I can not argue. But if you havent...
All of mine look great. Bunch of guys here are ordering in bulk, but I didn't want to put my credit card number on something when I wasn't sure of the legal issues. Still, gave my buddy the cash and got three great jerseys.

djb28

Reaction score
Preaching to the choir! lol.
Im gonna get one more.

sa_seahawker

Reaction score
Throwdown":3nlzm4vv said:
Might be fun to slap someone with those on...

"What'd the FIVE fingers say to the face?!"

..."SLAP!!!, I'm Rick James bitch" :mrgreen:

RICK JAMES

I'm still waiting for Nike to actually put out a jersey worth $250. Their "limited" looks nothing like the the real one. At least my authentic Reebok one looks like it could've been worn on the field.

Latest posts