No Seahawks today.....

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: No Seahawks today.....
Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:13 pm
  • I'm a Hawk fan first but definitely an NFL fan as well.

Today was a great day for close games, as just about everything was decided by a single score in the last two minutes. There were only two exceptions and the Packers/Rams game was interesting anyway since it was Aaron Rodgers passing all over the Rams secondary.

The best two games of the day were Raiders/Jags and Patriots/Jets.
    "Check out my 2012 NFL Draft Grades. I just gave the worst grade ever to Seattle." - WalterFootball.com
    AgentDib
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:30 am
  • Rewatched the game to better evaluate area's of improvement as well as area's of need. Watched Hasselbeck with another heroic win and kept tabs on the AZ and Rams games. After all that I got to work on the honeydew list.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:54 pm
  • Thanks for sharing, everyone. I thought I was the only one with this thursday night hangover.
    I spent Sunday stringing up a fiddle I've been building for the past few years and playing irish jigs until my arms felt like they were going to fall off.

I am super impressed with people who can rewatch the losses and analyze the problems. I would definitely go into rage mode if I attempted to do that.
    seanoob
    NET Rookie

It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:45 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information