No Seahawks today.....

VHawk

Reaction score
After the emotional turmoil Thursday and the ensuing QB bullcrap afterwards in this place,not going to watch any football.Got to recharge my batteries.

seedhawk

Reaction score
I'm surprised the schedule guys didn't farce us to play today. 5 games in 25 days, shoot, why not go for 6 in 28? :sarcasm_off:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
seedhawk":2fl3unnp said:
I'm surprised the schedule guys didn't farce us to play today. 5 games in 25 days, shoot, why not go for 6 in 28? :sarcasm_off:
Don't give the idiot that is Rog Goodell any bad ideas, he has enough of his own!

sc85sis

Reaction score
I got a massage today. I've also spent quality time with my dog. And I'm now going to take a nap.

It's actually a pretty good day.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I went back and forth between the Lambs game and the Sparrows (Arizona) game. Enjoyed seeing both lose as it helps our team plenty.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I found some fun things to do, including spending time with my dog, the only girl currently in my life. She was happy. I got exercise....I was happy.

edogg23

Reaction score
I watched 2 games today so far. That Patriots Jets game was a good one!!

Throwdown

Reaction score
I... Worked... then got my hair cut, then I clipped my dog up and got him in tip top shape. Stayed away from football, because honestly after thursday, I really stopped caring until next Sunday.

OP
OP
VHawk

VHawk

Reaction score
The only football I really could tolerate is the good football talk from the bretheren in here.I will be ready by mid week I hope.

Largent80

Reaction score
Enjoying the "day" off after that pile left on thursday. I never want to see us play another one unless it is Thanksgiving.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
edogg23":1swxtjd1 said:
I watched 2 games today so far. That Patriots Jets game was a good one!!
Yes, much better than I anticipated.
Of course I'd much rather have been out riding my motorcycle today than watching football. But since the dry spell ended and the heavens have opened up, I had to settle for watching ball. That's OK though, I'm sure around mid-July the weather will get good again.........maybe.
And to all of you that live in warm weather areas, please no comments.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Yea, didn't have any interest in watching other games today. Slept in, got a good workout in, did a much needed dump run, watched some movies with the fam. Good day!

Greenhell

Reaction score
Watched the Dallas game cus my Brother is a die-hard fan. Kicked his ass out when it was over and went for a ride on my motorcycle. Beautiful 80 degree day for a ride!