Anyone notice the w/l pattern?

ryan419_2002

Reaction score
Feel free to delete if necessary. I just thought the lose to win win to lose pattern is something interesting to me, and wondered if anyone thought the same.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
If the pattern continued, I would be OK with a 10-6 finish this year, especially with a rookie QB.

However this pattern would also mean we have to stomach getting swept by the Cards and Rams this year. Blech.

Omahawk

Reaction score
The pattern is actually beat every single team that is not in our division but lose every single division game.

chawx

Reaction score
The pattern is white jersey = loss, blue jersey = win. I think it's time to see what the alt wolf-grey jerseys do for us...or nicely ask the lions if we can wear our blues in their house...

sturg78

Reaction score
The pattern is good defense = loss, bad defense = win

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Yes! So far we've only lost division games on the road. We're undefeated against teams outside the division and at home. I'll take 13-3 season.

BALL HAWKER

Reaction score
I don't think we have played bad defense yet. Gore had a good day, but we only gave up 13 points. With our horrible offense, no game is a gimme. Even the teams that have a lot less talent than us will remain in every game....nail biters every week. It's a tough way to play, and tough to watch, but that's who we are. May as well embrace it since I don't believe a change is on the horizon. This team will probably fall short of its potential this year due to developing a rookie QB, but I hope I'm wrong. I don't know how Pete keeps his youthful appearance with all this stress.

Darrenv17

Reaction score
BALL HAWKER":4oxbmnhz said:
I don't think we have played bad defense yet. Gore had a good day, but we only gave up 13 points. With our horrible offense, no game is a gimme. Even the teams that have a lot less talent than us will remain in every game....nail biters every week. It's a tough way to play, and tough to watch, but that's who we are. May as well embrace it since I don't believe a change is on the horizon. This team will probably fall short of its potential this year due to developing a rookie QB, but I hope I'm wrong. I don't know how Pete keeps his youthful appearance with all this stress.

:13: