Must have Seahawk related smart phone apps.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • T mobile is crap thats why they dont carry I phone plus 90 % of the customer base are broke and unemployed...ever seen a high level exec. with T mobile just messing but they do suck imo
    TLD0550
    NET Starter

• TLD0550 wrote:T mobile is crap thats why they dont carry I phone plus 90 % of the customer base are broke and unemployed...ever seen a high level exec. with T mobile just messing but they do suck imo

well jeeeeeez.

Im the employed/broke guy though
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• t-mobile sucks but so do iphones that's what they just CAN'T put the 2 together or we'd all die.

Not a lot of good "Seahawks" apps out there. The official one is cool. Listen to pinksheets, follow all the right people on Twitter and you can have all Seahawks talk all the time. Combine that with .NET and you'll have to forcefully make time in your life for anything else.

If you're into games download NFL Flick Quarterback. The gameplay kinda sucks but it looks awesome and you get to be the Seahawks which is all that really matters, right?
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• pinksheets wrote:My favorite Seahawks app is Twitter.

Seriously, follow the right people and you'll basically be getting news as early as humanly possible, unless you're sleeping with Adam Schefter.

Yeah I will be following my Seahawks,great point!
    Wolf grey all day every day.
    VHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:44 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information