Detroit

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Yea, I think we get a win too. I expect at least 2 or 3 interceptions from Stafford. Maybe this is the week we finally get a defensive touchdown. Megatron vs Sherman and Browner should be fun.

The Radish

Reaction score
Largent80":16ybpgp7 said:
I like the matchup.

Their secondary leaves a lot to be desired.

I smell a road win.

They have no chance cause Andrea is going to be there!!

:th2thumbs:

ensett

Reaction score
They also have a bad run game and haven't been as smooth passing this season. I won't say anymore though, I don't want to jinx it

Shane Falco

Reaction score
What is our record under PC after a loss? Isn't it pretty good too? Don't know why I am thinking that, is it the case?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Shane Falco":jvxx91eq said:
What is our record under PC after a loss? Isn't it pretty good too? Don't know why I am thinking that, is it the case?

2 wins in a row after each loss, so far...knock on wood!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
We've shut down the #2 and #4 DVOA offenses already, but both were at home. We haven't faced a productive passing offense on the road yet. Should be interesting.

But yeah, their defense sucks rocks.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":m0r374q1 said:
Shane Falco":m0r374q1 said:

2 wins in a row after each loss, so far...knock on wood!

Yeah, this year. So far so good. For some reason I was thinking that for the entire time PC was here but it's not the case at all. I thought our losses were more split up than they were in the previous two years.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't realize they will be coming off MNF. +3 days rest for us and -1 day rest for them, nice. That should counteract home field advantage at least.

Finish the first half 5-3 and I am content with the first half results.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
We run more one high safety than any other team in the league and that could be problematic vs. Detroit. I believe that we will (obviously) roll coverage to Megatron. Other teams have shown that he can be shut down if you blanket him with a safety, leaving 1v1 on the opposite receiver. Hopefully Earl is up to that task given the height differential as I don't believe Kam can cover him. Regardless, Megatron's location will dictate coverage. We can't let him beat us.

Best case scenario: We can stop the run without bringing Kam down in to the box, leaving him free to concentrate on disrupting the passing game.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
10 AM scares me. White jerseys scare me. Other than that we should be able to beat them soundly.

Erebus

Reaction score
Football Outsiders says we're the best in the league against #1 WRs. I think Sherman matches up well with Megatron. Sherman is only a couple inches shorter, so that takes away most of Megatron's height advantage. I like our pass rush vs their o-line, especially since we know they cant run it against us. The d-line can pin their ears back and rush Stafford all day.

I also like our offense vs their defense. They're 24th in points allowed per game and 22nd in defensive DVOA. Our losses have come against good defenses. This defense doesnt compare to any of the defenses we've lost to (which all happen to be top 5 in PPG). There's a reason our offense looked shitty against those teams.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Largent80":1asxk7kf said:
Is that Sir Lancelot giving them the business in your avi?

Huge He-Man sword. Sort of a throwback to my 80's childhood.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":gb2wosn4 said:
Largent80":gb2wosn4 said:
Suh has turned out to be a sis, almost like your sis.

A boy named Suh?

remember how everyone around here was Suh this and Suh that?

Hahahaha........You would think we spilled hot Mcdonalds coffee on ourselves.

That guy is a bust.