Harbaugh

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Harbaugh
Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:19 pm
  • ensett wrote:He is way too angry for his own good. This dude is gonna die before he turns 55, his heart health is gonna drop so fast

I think his heart is going to be fine, but it wouldn't be too surprised if he has a stroke someday.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:23 pm
  • He didnt play the game with that much enthusiasm
    djb28
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:11 am
  • Starrman44 wrote:He's the kind of coach that I could see folks getting behind if he coached their team, but otherwise he's annoying. He reminds me of an Al Davis level freak show where it's probably carefully calculated behind all the bluster.

exactly as a 9ers fan i love him..atleast u cant tell he cares and he puts his all into it... Hawks fans are crazy because if he were ur head coach u guys would all love him for his Intense Fire lol... just like we think Carroll acts like a little giddy kid jumping into other grown men arms after a good play lol.. but if he were our coach we would love it like u guys do.. it goes both ways
    VaSfan4life
    NET Practice Squad

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:05 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information