If it wasn't for Haushka, Seattle would hardly ever score...

sa_seahawker

Reaction score
I love the Seahawks but you can't win if you can't score. Marshawn and the line are doing great (currently 7th in the league), but the passing thing is becoming annoying (31st in the league this week). C'mon Pete, figure something out quick. As much as I like Russell, it's just not getting done.

Seattle paid all the money to go out and grab Flynn, I say let him get a shot. At this point the only thing the pass game can do is get better. It's times like these when I miss ole Hasselbeck. I wish they would have kept him.

Also, we need to start a petition to burn those damn gray uniform pants. They look funky and they are 1-3 in them and the one win was still close against the Panthers of all teams.

#BurnTheGrayPants on twitter.

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
sa_seahawker":23maodtq said:
I love the Seahawks but you can't win if you can't score. Marshawn and the line are doing great (currently 7th in the league), but the passing thing is becoming annoying (31st in the league this week). C'mon Pete, figure something out quick. As much as I like Russell, it's just not getting done.

Seattle paid all the money to go out and grab Flynn, I say let him get a shot. At this point the only thing the pass game can do is get better. It's times like these when I miss ole Hasselbeck. I wish they would have kept him.

Also, we need to start a petition to burn those damn gray uniform pants. They look funky and they are 1-3 in them and the one win was still close against the Panthers of all teams.

#BurnTheGrayPants on twitter.

i agree with you most of the way. but we have to stick with wilson. It would be risky to switch now. you cant blame russell for this wr/te core not being able to catch a cold last night.he threw a couple perfect balls that somehow werent caught. if we make two of those catches this game was a blowout

Basis4day

Reaction score
If the ball hits a receiver in the hands, they should catch it. Period. End of discussion.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
sa_seahawker":ogf45eks said:

Thank god you are not GM or HC. :pukeface:

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":25ukv1hr said:
If the ball hits a receiver in the hands, they should catch it. Period. End of discussion.

It's funny how I've always heard "if it hits you in the hands, YOU catch it!!!" ...yet...excuses are always made.

I Agree with you, receivers in the NFL should catch all the passes the 'hawks dropped...PERIOD. Everyone has an off day now and then though, sucks Seattle WRs decided to have all of theirs on the same day. :?

OP
OP
sa_seahawker

sa_seahawker

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":2q973s22 said:
sa_seahawker":2q973s22 said:

Thank god you are not GM or HC. :pukeface:

:lol: LoL

anthony4r

Reaction score
thats just the problem everyone keeps blaming the receivers when the QB has yet to he can constantly get anything going I'm not bashing Russell wilson the offense has been bad since carroll got here. Since the defense has stepped up we now are really seeing the glaring issues with this unit and its horrible, every single game this year without the defense we don't have a win this year

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
anthony4r":bqt6qv93 said:
thats just the problem everyone keeps blaming the receivers when the QB has yet to he can constantly get anything going I'm not bashing Russell wilson the offense has been bad since carroll got here. Since the defense has stepped up we now are really seeing the glaring issues with this unit and its horrible, every single game this year without the defense we don't have a win this year

Do you ever think its been bad because of a lack of continuity? Its funny that people can't be patient and let players actually get use to playing with eachother....instead every other week...change this, change that, change the OC, change the HC. Every good offense has had time to grow.... we have had 7 games....the top offenses have all been together for some time.

OP
OP
sa_seahawker

sa_seahawker

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":3ftbec2h said:
anthony4r":3ftbec2h said:

Do you ever think its been bad because of a lack of continuity? Its funny that people can't be patient and let players actually get use to playing with eachother....instead every other week...change this, change that, change the OC, change the HC. Every good offense has had time to grow.... we have had 7 games....the top offenses have all been together for some time.

Flexibility is strength and rigidity is weakness

-Sun Tzu [paraphrased]

Sprfunk

Reaction score
I'm sorry but the Offence was bad before Pete got here, and was on a sharp decline as well. Bottom line is that he does need to build the O as well.

anthony4r

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":2575h6at said:
anthony4r":2575h6at said:

thats just it as bad as tjack was I think we would have been better off with him instead of 3 years 3 quarterbacks

12thMode

Reaction score
WOW. I'm sorry that some of you are so quick to throw in the towel. But for being a rookie QB, RW has been doing a fine job, but that is my opinion. You can't blame RW for dropped passes. We are 4-3 and if it wasnt for what Wilson has done, we wouldn't have 4 wins right now. Stop bagging on the guy, he is doing well and he does everything he can to learn from his mistakes. I can't guarantee that we will win this years division with him, but I bet we will do better than 7-9. Give it time, please

anthony4r

Reaction score
12thMode":1h2dlxug said:
WOW. I'm sorry that some of you are so quick to throw in the towel. But for being a rookie QB, RW has been doing a fine job, but that is my opinion. You can't blame RW for dropped passes. We are 4-3 and if it wasnt for what Wilson has done, we wouldn't have 4 wins right now. Stop bagging on the guy, he is doing well and he does everything he can to learn from his mistakes. I can't guarantee that we will win this years division with him, but I bet we will do better than 7-9. Give it time, please

we were winning in spite of the offense not doing anything, besides yesterday they didn't drop passes. who is throwing in the towel have you watched all of the games I not saying he is bad are good, but to say he is the reason we have 4 wins is foolish.

hawker84

Reaction score
you flynn lovers kill me.. and to say we'd be better off with T jack is well......just really wrong...let's go with that...

anthony4r

Reaction score
Im not a flynn lover my problem isnt with any QB its with Pete Carroll, flynn lost the job because he did everything that there asking wilson to do now

SeaChase

Reaction score
anthony4r":3q5qus1x said:
Im not a flynn lover my problem isnt with any QB its with Pete Carroll, flynn lost the job because he did everything that there asking wilson to do now

Flynn lost the job playing a few quarters a game in preseason against starters with a lot of the starting recievers out. Wilson won it by doing good against second stringers and a strong showing against a shitty KC team. Thats how your QB of the future took over...

anthony4r

Reaction score
SeaChase":1himit4d said:
anthony4r":1himit4d said:

Flynn lost the job playing a few quarters a game in preseason against starters with a lot of the starting recievers out. Wilson won it by doing good against second stringers and a strong showing against a shitty KC team. Thats how your QB of the future took over...

I'm in a wait and see mode when it comes to RW I'm not deeming him the next great superstar or the worst, as seattle fans we always over value our own players because of lack of media coverage.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
SeaChase":ov6n2pp3 said:
anthony4r":ov6n2pp3 said:

That's extremely naive. These is far more that goes into a QB competition than a few preseason games. If you're going to support Flynn, that's fine. You're not going to get your way this year unless Russell gets hurt. But at least bring something worthy to the table in your posts in support of Flynn. This is very bitter and sarcastic, and frankly cannot be taken seriously.

anthony4r

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":3gh5qe3h said:
SeaChase":3gh5qe3h said:
anthony4r":3gh5qe3h said:

That's extremely naive. These is far more that goes into a QB competition than a few preseason games. If you're going to support Flynn, that's fine. You're not going to get your way this year unless Russell gets hurt. But at least bring something worthy to the table in your posts in support of Flynn. This is very bitter and sarcastic, and frankly cannot be taken seriously.

Im neutral when it comes to QB but for argument sake what do you think the reason is he won it

SeaChase

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":32x5o3a9 said:
SeaChase":32x5o3a9 said:
anthony4r":32x5o3a9 said:

Ok it goes beyond preseason games like practice, Why did Flynn start over Wilson? Because he was probably doing better? And after Wilson played well against KC he was named the starter after one preseaon start. Sounds pretty accurate to me