Lets not let this loss create havoc

Shaz

Reaction score
Our Defense still played awesome. Our QB played with poise and confidence, our Run game played great.

It's one of those games where we just couldn't pull it out.

I am for one not disappointed and very optimistic about our future

Go Hawks!!

iigakusei

Reaction score
Thursday game on the road coming off a huge win...playing an opponent who is a really good team completely pissed off.
I was really proud of the way they battled...just ran out of steam in the 2nd half.
The digits are a damn good team. I am even more optimistic after this game, we have been in every single game we have played right to the end.
I believe we look like a playoff team.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I have confidence in the future of the team of course. We are headed for great things. There are certainly things that have to be cleared up. The Niners have had the luxury of picking in the top 10 of the draft for the last ten years. The Oline and receiver corps come immediately to mind.

SeahawkDreadlocks

Reaction score
I really thought we could win this game. And tbh, we should have. Drops absolutely KILLED us. But we played a top 5 (maybe 3) team in the NFL really close on the road. It hurts that we beat ourselves (not saying SF didn't deserve or earn the win) in the way that we did.

4-3 for us after that schedule is pretty big, especially given that we started a rookie QB. Obviously 0-3 in the division does not bode well, but the rest of our schedule is much softer (@Chi is the game that worries me the most). I still think playoffs are possible for us if we beat the right teams. (tiebreaker over GB looks like it might be very valuable)

hawker84

Reaction score
i wouldn't go as far as to say our defense played awsome, our D backs did... linebackers and line got manhandled.. but again, great top 5 offensive team very good O line (IMO) on their home turf, we held our own points wise.. so i'll take it.. i agree with an earlier post, if we can establish a short pass game get the backs and te's more involved, we will be more effective against the rush.. Bevell has got to stop being so predictable, giacamini and okuhn have got to pick it up... actually giacamini needs to sit his a** down. he was gettin his butt kicked by a OLB...

Shane Falco

Reaction score
SeahawkDreadlocks":2177hs3n said:
I really thought we could win this game. And tbh, we should have. Drops absolutely KILLED us. But we played a top 5 (maybe 3) team in the NFL really close on the road. It hurts that we beat ourselves (not saying SF didn't deserve or earn the win) in the way that we did.

4-3 for us after that schedule is pretty big, especially given that we started a rookie QB. Obviously 0-3 in the division does not bode well, but the rest of our schedule is much softer (@Chi is the game that worries me the most). I still think playoffs are possible for us if we beat the right teams. (tiebreaker over GB looks like it might be very valuable)

That's where I am at. Yes, we played a top team on the road and we didn't get blown out and all that. I had doubts we would win going in, but during the game it just felt so winable and that we stopped ourselves more than they stopped us. So that's why this one has got me down.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
My dad asked me if I thought the 'hawks would win this game. I told him doubtful, it won't be a blow out, and Seattle will keep it close going into the 4th quarter.

I ALWAYS pick the Seahawks to win in my mind, but when discussing this team with outsiders I give them a realistic view. Sure, I could have said the 'hawks win this game by two touchdowns...but that's simply not the case.

It had street fight written all over it, with San Fran beating Seattle with a sliver of life left, getting backed into the corner, and finishing the fight with a flurry of uppercuts (that's how my GF beats me at fighting games).