The Golden Tate thread.

gocougs789

Reaction score
He catches easy passes? Are you blind? He drops as many as he catches. The ball hits him in the hands so often only to be dropped or bounce off. He needs to be gone.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Golden Tate has a tough game and everyone says he's pathetic. I can't understand how so many on here hop on AND off the bandwagon and so quickly. Do you think #81 needs our support as fans? Players have bad nights. Tate won us a game a couple of weeks ago with a spectacular last second play.

I don't agree with the chicken little mentality around here at times.

gocougs789

Reaction score
morgulon1":t8okcgt2 said:
Golden Tate has a tough game and everyone says he's pathetic. I can't understand how so many on here hop on AND off the bandwagon and so quickly. Do you think #81 needs our support as fans? Players have bad nights. Tate won us a game a couple of weeks ago with a spectacular last second play.

He also had a couple passes hit him in the hands during the GB game and not come up with the catch. He is hot and cold, we need somebody who is consistent...thats not Tate.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
morgulon1":ni5xcqf1 said:

I opposed the Tate pick since the moment it was made. He's averaged 2 catches per game since he got here. A few clutch catches here and there, totally insufficient at the bread-and-butter aspects of being a receiver. Baldwin's a small dude and still opens up the offense far more by running good routes.

Wolfepack

Reaction score
It's sickening to see him put his hands on his hips, head cocked to the side, staring at the ref on the sideline with a glare that is begging for a P.I. call ..... on almost every dang ball thrown his way. Smdh.

Reaction score
morgulon1":1u251ydp said:

It wasn't just Tate tonight....
Turbin, Evan Moore ??

FG's instead of TD's is what did us in.....can't do it against good teams.....we all know this
It's just the frustration of:
would've
should've
could've......
:141847_bnono:

12evanf

Reaction score
To play devil's advocate, he is leading the team in touchdowns. He definitely played horrible tonight, though.

AKSeahawks

Reaction score
I dont know why everyone is so high on Tate. He has showed nothing since he got here, maybe only at practice but when it comes to game day he does not show up. Seattle can throw him in the mix if we trade for Bowe!

Latest posts