Good game tonight

manders2600

Reaction score
Just wanted to stop in and say that I hope it is a good, injury-free game tonight. I'll be rooting for the 49ers, but however it goes, I'm hoping it's well-contested.

Good luck! (though not too good, lol)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
manders2600":21zs1gv2 said:
Just wanted to stop in and say that I hope it is a good, injury-free game tonight. I'll be rooting for the 49ers, but however it goes, I'm hoping it's well-contested.

Good luck! (though not too good, lol)
Same to ya (with the results reversed of course).

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Question is... who is going to thump whom?

It's going to be REALLY physical out there tonite.

I'll be drinking in every play.

OP
OP
M

manders2600

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":1fxe7blf said:
Question is... who is going to thump whom?

It's going to be REALLY physical out there tonite.

I'll be drinking in every play.
LOL, seriously.

I'm really happy this game is on a Thursday night, and both teams get a little extra rest afterwards. I feel like this could be the kind of physical game that wears out both teams, regardless of who wins, and that makes it harder for either team to win the following week.

Just hopefully no major injuries.

jman316

Reaction score
As a fan of good defenses, I am looking forward to the slobberknocking fistfight that is a hallmark of this division rivalry and an opportunity to show the rest of NFL nation that the NFC West is no effin' joke.

Now that Russell is already starting to lap Smith in the QB realm, I'm also looking looking forward to a win.
This is our chance to set the tone for a changing of the guards atop the division.
Could it be? Maybe is truly is... "NOW TIME!"

LET'S GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

OP
OP
M

manders2600

Reaction score
Well, it was a very good game by two top defenses. Seattle played hard, though ended up benefiting from a lot of non-calls, and San Francisco played hard, though ended up benefiting from a lot of WR drops.

The Radish

Reaction score
Hey we'll see you later in the year.

Not to use losers talk but I thought late in the game the having to play 2 high tension games in 4 days finally got to us a bit.

Maybe our offensive woes will be cleared up by then.

:les:

Hawks46

Reaction score
Pretty good call actually. There were some non calls we benefitted from, and if our WR corps acted like they were at least average, we would've won.