Braylon Edwards - "This is personal"

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
He just tweeted the following...

"This isn't business. This is personal." -@OfficialBraylon

I LOVE IT!!! Two TDs please!

kidhawk

Reaction score
I was wondering when we'd first hear something about Braylon coming back to play against the Niners tonight, I just didn't think it would be Edwards himself...hope he can come through like he did last week

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hope he has a good game. But hopefully he also plays smart and doesn't do anything dumb or have his head out of the game because of "revenge" or anything.

soohawk

Reaction score
Time for the big possession receiver to move those chains and keep our offense on the field. Keep your head in the game and play within our system big guy.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
i love the attitude its personal for all seahawk fans as well niner fans suck

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I hope it's "personal" to every Seahawks player. Not for any other reason than they need to come out FIRED UP with INTENSITY for 60 minutes!

THAT will win us the game.

If the SOS team shows up (slow start, lack of intensity, mental mistakes, trying to make it a game in the end but it's too late), it's over before it started.

COME ON BOYS!!!

Disp

Reaction score
Does that mean he's only gonna drop 2 passes tonight instead of the usual 3 to show the 49'ers that "elite" talent they cut?

Throwdown

Reaction score
Disp":36x8m9xa said:
Does that mean he's only gonna drop 2 passes tonight instead of the usual 3 to show the 49'ers what we're missing?

Actually we haven't had problems with drops, I can only remember one (that would've won the Cardinals game) but other than that, he's been pretty quiet, as far as receivers for us its been the Sidney and Golden show.

OP
OP
KARAVARUS

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Disp":1rkhl4sf said:
Does that mean he's only gonna drop 2 passes tonight instead of the usual 3 to show the 49'ers what we're missing?

I don't think it matters. We have enough other people to lay the beatdown on your asses. :)

Disp

Reaction score
Seahawks have a very good team. It's just funny hearing Braylon acting like he's gonna get revenge. I mean if it was the Seahawks 3'rd string running back I might be worried, but Braylon Edwards? Between drops and offensive penalties he does more harm than good when he's on the field.

Throwdown":mea135o7 said:
Actually we haven't had problems with drops, I can only remember one (that would've won the Cardinals game) but other than that, he's been pretty quiet

So other than a drop that cost the Seahawks a win he's been pretty solid?

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Disp":dds9f364 said:
Does that mean he's only gonna drop 2 passes tonight instead of the usual 3 to show the 49'ers that "elite" talent they cut?

lol nice edit job.

This response is to when you said show the 49'ers that "elite" talent they were missing?

you are just missing a quarterback. I'd say you're ok at the WR spot.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Disp":3mpz4wix said:
\

It didn't cost us that game since we did win it.

The Radish

Reaction score
Disp":2qtetjzh said:

Wave bye to the nice man.

:roll:

hawkfan333

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2kffol52 said:
Disp":2kffol52 said:
\

It didn't cost us that game since we did win it.
Haha we actually didnt win that game lol his drop was the last play

The Radish

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1kt4f4uz said:
Mighty quick trigger Radish.

Everyone better get used to it. Absolute said and we all agree we aren't going to let any crap like that get started in the main forums anymore.

Not moving them either.

They start smack stuff in here they're gone! Most of the ninner fan people we get here know all about our shack and go there.

I've only banned about 10 people in my years as a moderator and most of them for like 24-48 hours but 2 ninnir fan met me today. We all got trampled in 2005 with people coming in here bashing our team and people on our main forums.

no more.

Wish I knew where Bruce and his moderator with a smoking gun was. lol