Dream Come True - 12.09.12

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
So... I work for a large company that has pretty much hosed my plans for football season. No, I don't work Sundays or anything, but they are sending me away from Omaha for almost all of November and December. For those of you that know of me, you know that we have weekly Seahawks parties featuring premium food menus that tie in with each game. I boviously won't be here to host/participate in those for nearly the rest of this season.

No, I will be in San Antonio, TX instead. :( My Hawks brethren will carry on without me and with an obviously less excellent Sunday menu. In hosing me, they are offering nice bonuses and ALL expenses paid, which I would expect. But they have also offered to fly me to Seattle for my first Seahawks game at CentryLink Field.

This game is 12.09.12 against a division rival: The Arizona Cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so freaking stoked!

I want to meet some of you! I want to tailgate with as many of you as possible!!! I grew up in Washington but don't know much about Seattle as I've only spent about a week's worth of time there. They are flying me in on Friday, and out again on Monday.

Tell me what I need to do and know!!! I can't friggin wait! Hopefully we'll be trying to seal up the division and other factors like that.

The Radish

Reaction score
First off contact Travis Flatt, he is the resident Seahawks fan in San Antonio and a former staff writer.

His humor would make a great partnership for a game.

:les:

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Congrats! It's usually a great thing to meet fellow .Net members, expect for the wankers. A lot of folks used to meet at Temple Billiards.

OP
OP
KARAVARUS

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Radish - We talked about this very scenario some time ago in PM. Well, I never thought I would be making it out this season!!!

All my friends here are douches, but they love the hawks. Nothing changes, Myster....? lol

Sailor - When I sent them the request, I was certain they'd tell me to get bent, but here I am at work, and the flights were just approved and booked. I still can't believe it!