Can't sleep. Too excited

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Can't sleep. Too excited
Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:20 am
  • My flight for San Fran leaves in 9 hours! I'm going to represent the 12th Man loud and proud!
    12thMan1
    NET Veteran

Re: Can't sleep. Too excited
Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:30 am
  • LOL! I just got off a flight and I'm exhausted, headed to bed. Fortunately I have tomorrow off so I'll sleeping in then scouring the internet and TV for Seahawk news all day until the game starts :)

Don't fall asleep and miss your flight!
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:43 am
  • I'm looking forward to this game so much, if we win tonight we're genuine superbowl contenders imo
    Shame it kicks of at 0120 local time, I have to get up at 0650 for work, don't think I could handle a Friday (bearing in mind I obviously have to have a good Friday night) with ~2 hours sleep.
    I might go to bed as soon as I get home and get up to watch the game...
    themunn
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:13 am
  • I don't have NFL Network, and i'm not willing to subscribe to it for one game. I was hoping someone here knows of some way to watch the game without the NFL Network? I was just thinking going to a sports pub that would be playing the game. But I would rather stay home on a work night and watch it on the internet if I could possibly do that. But I doubt it. Any help would be much appreciated!
    ~ The Stache'
    Zowert
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:15 am
  • Zowert wrote:I don't have NFL Network, and i'm not willing to subscribe to it for one game. I was hoping someone here knows of some way to watch the game without the NFL Network? I was just thinking going to a sports pub that would be playing the game. But I would rather stay home on a work night and watch it on the internet if I could possibly do that. But I doubt it. Any help would be much appreciated!

If your in Seattle or the surrounding areas you don't need NFL Network. It will be broadcast locally on KONG.
    San Fransisco. Still partying like it's 1981.
    Mistashoesta
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:22 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information