Hello from Austria

boom25

Reaction score
Good morning Seahawks Fans here in Austria! I m a football fan since 2006 and since then i simply love the hawks! I will start now my day in the bank but i m so nervous about the game tonight!

I hope we will go to 5-2! Come on Hawks beat the 9ers! :thirishdrinkers:
12th man pride in Austria

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Awesome and welcome...always good to hear from overseas representation. Here is to droppin one on the 40 whiners!!

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Wow..Austria huh? Glad your a fan and spreading seahawk pride all the way over there! Welcome and enjoy the game tonight!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Austria, home of Rotax, best damn snow machine engine ever made!

Welcome to the board :D I'm from what many might consider a foreign country too, Alaska :p The Seahawks love knows no boundaries, having international appeal.

Seahawks win going away, 24 - 13. :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
B

boom25

Reaction score
Msfann":2dxvnt1c said:
Welcome to the boards!

Yess Austria! hey guys one question where can I donate for the .net to do my contribution for the hawks and the great forum??

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Welcome to the board. You should post a blurb here about how you came to be a Seahawks fan, IMO. I know I personally find it interesting, the various ways in which people that have never lived in the United States come to follow our beloved team in the Pacific Northwest.

OP
OP
B

boom25

Reaction score
jhawk91 said:
Welcome seahawks brethren :2:

I was just going to ask how you came to be a Hawks fan to[/

My first Nfl Game i have seen was superbowl XL! ( in austria every sb will be broadcasted).so i had to decide for which team i chear! I choose the Seattle Seahawks! since then i swear the loyality i saw nerly every game on game pass! My all time favourite player is Matt Hasselbeck!! Now my favourite player is Earl Thomas!

And of course i love our stadium!

Zowert

Reaction score
That is the most random country I ever thought we would see an international fan from... Well, other than someone from a country like Sierra Leone. A random dude in an internet cafe that spent his hard earned money from the diamond mines to get on the internet for an hour, and spend some of that time registering here to praise the Seahawks...

jhawk91

Reaction score
boom25":398kr7ch said:
jhawk91":398kr7ch said:

My first Nfl Game i have seen was superbowl XL! ( in austria every sb will be broadcasted).so i had to decide for which team i chear! I choose the Seattle Seahawks! since then i swear the loyality i saw nerly every game on game pass! My all time favourite player is Matt Hasselbeck!! Now my favourite player is Earl Thomas!

Nice, pretty cool to have representation in other countries. And ya our stadium is amazing, best in the NFL (in a total non biased opinion of course :p)

jhawk91

Reaction score
boom25":37q8xqph said:
jhawk91":37q8xqph said:

Nice, pretty cool to have representation in other countries. And ya our stadium is amazing, the best in the NFL (in a total non biased opinion of course :p)

Reaneypark

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":329pdoh5 said:
ERMAHGERD!!! ERSTRIA!!!

Welcome! I love it when we get more international fans. I'm from Northern Ireland myself. I know we have several from Scotland and England, too. Vetamur is of questionable nationality also....I think he's probably Samoan.

What part of Northern Ireland? My grandfather was from Carrickfergus. And I went to NI two years ago and saw a good part of it.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I never did get over there, but it sounds lovely, like a place right out of a Patrick Taylor novel.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
WELCOME! You're right, huge game tonight, lets go boys!
CustomLogo