Did you hear that?

Giblien

Reaction score
[youtube]6s_kPayRv2Y[/youtube]

That was Welker's soul leaving his body for a moment...

Basis4day

Reaction score
Nope... couldn't hear... THE 12TH MAN WAS TOO LOUD!!!

djTOY2000

Reaction score
so far i have watched that 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.... i think i refreshed it for the 12th time just now. CAN'T GET ENOUGH !!

dunceface

Reaction score
i think my favorite part is the way he reluctantly puts his hand up to come out as he winces in thinly veiled searing pain...

BigMeach

Reaction score
I'd love to have Welker too, though Browner may have just taken a couple years off his career.

bellingerga

Reaction score
Welker is tough as nails to get up so quick after a hit like that. That's some legendary toughness.

What an epic hit.... Our Cornerbacks hit harder than most teams linebackers. Dayum.

Waterhawk1

Reaction score
Great hit!!! I also appreciate Welker's toughness, he holds on to that ball.

Soppie

Reaction score
Does anyone else notice Mebane drops into coverage on this play? I dont know that I have ever seen a DT do that before.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I can replay that in my head I've seen it so many times now. It was a thing of pure NFL beauty.

On a side note, on NFLAM today, they did the top 10 plays of the seahawks and niners and this one made the list. I don't recall exactly where it was on the list, but it was midway or lower....also, I wasn't counting them, because I was getting ready to go to work at the same time, but it seemed to me that there were more Seahawks plays in the top 10 then Niner plays.

If anyone finds the video, I recommend NOT watching the number 1 play....you know what it is, I'm not talking about it

Latest posts