Injury report for Thursday (link)

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Injury report for Thursday (link)
Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:20 pm
  • since he was limited in practice this week, he's listed as probable, but Pete said that Kam was good to go for Thursday
    Last edited by kidhawk on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Image
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 13034
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:23 pm
  • We are lookin good so far.

    I hope we smash them. I will be wearing my new jersey I just got today. A limited Lynch home...

    Go SEAHAWKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Image
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 22746
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014


Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:49 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:since he was limited in practice this week, he's listed as probable, but Pete said that Kam was good to go for Sunday


    Did you mean Thursday again?
    Rzzzzz...
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 10667
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:56 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:since he was limited in practice this week, he's listed as probable, but Pete said that Kam was good to go for Sunday


    Did you mean Thursday again?


    Damn you stalker...fixed
    Image
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 13034
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:12 pm
  • So whats up with moffitt's knee? I mean how bad is it he's been out a few weeks now? I know we have good depth on the o-line and its not a major concern thank god but sucks to see him missing all this valuable playing time. I wonder if he pushed himself too hard to come back to soon? Or is it even the same injured knee he has problems with?
    User avatar
    AzHawker
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 65
    Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:25 am
    Location: surprise,arizona


Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:27 pm
  • AzHawker wrote:So whats up with moffitt's knee? I mean how bad is it he's been out a few weeks now? I know we have good depth on the o-line and its not a major concern thank god but sucks to see him missing all this valuable playing time. I wonder if he pushed himself too hard to come back to soon? Or is it even the same injured knee he has problems with?


    Pete said today in his press conference, that they believe he should be ready for the game against Detroit next week and I'm sure we won't hear anymore on the issue until next week...at least not from the team
    Image
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 13034
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:32 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:Pete said today in his press conference, that they believe he should be ready for the game against Detroit next week and I'm sure we won't hear anymore on the issue until next week...at least not from the team


    That's usually the sort of thing he says right before he IR's someone.
    GO HAWKS!!!

    Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

    Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    User avatar
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *
     
    Posts: 11248
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am


Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:36 pm
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:Pete said today in his press conference, that they believe he should be ready for the game against Detroit next week and I'm sure we won't hear anymore on the issue until next week...at least not from the team


    That's usually the sort of thing he says right before he IR's someone.


    Ha! no shit good call.
    User avatar
    AzHawker
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 65
    Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:25 am
    Location: surprise,arizona


Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:25 pm
  • Hopefully Manningham's out. He's a weapon they need. He could be deadly in the slot.
    User avatar
    hawksfanohio
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 436
    Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 2:26 pm
    Location: In A Van Down By The River


Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:33 pm
  • Losing Staley at LT is gonna hurt them. I smell some sacks coming Clemons way.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

    R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    User avatar
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4579
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:39 pm


Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:11 pm
  • honestly, this would be huge.
    Image
    User avatar
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1791
    Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:42 am
    Location: New Joisey




It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:06 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information