"Seahawks try not to treat 49ers differently"

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• yeah, they will smash them in the mouth just like every other team.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

• I'm sorry, I don't believe a word of it,...maybe I would if we had won at Arizona or St Louis, but we really can't start out 0-3 in the division,....we need to win this game, and it's not going to be easy,...forget about last weeks 49er-Giants game,...the Niners are a scary good team,...
    Hamhawk
    NET Veteran

• Hamhawk wrote:I'm sorry, I don't believe a word of it,...maybe I would if we had won at Arizona or St Louis, but we really can't start out 0-3 in the division,....we need to win this game, and it's not going to be easy,...forget about last weeks 49er-Giants game,...the Niners are a scary good team,...

I believe it. Rivalries are for fans. Division games in general are very important, but players can't lose site of the big picture and focus on beating the niners for the sake of beating the niners.

That being said, as a Fan?

:49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:41 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information