Injury report for Thursday (link)

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-...ed-as-questionable?blockID=790107&feedID=5936

49ERS
Questionable RB Brandon Jacobs (knee), WR Mario Manningham (shoulder), T Joe Staley (concussion)
Probable: K David Akers (illness), QB Alex Smith (finger), P Andy Lee (thumb), LB Tavares Gooden (elbow)

SEAHAWKS
Out: G John Moffitt (knee)
Doubtful: CB Byron Maxwell (hamstring)
Probable: S Kam Chancellor (ankle), DT Clinton McDonald (groin)

kidhawk

Reaction score
since he was limited in practice this week, he's listed as probable, but Pete said that Kam was good to go for Thursday

Largent80

Reaction score
We are lookin good so far.

I hope we smash them. I will be wearing my new jersey I just got today. A limited Lynch home...

Go SEAHAWKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kidhawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1ogysvqj said:
kidhawk":1ogysvqj said:
since he was limited in practice this week, he's listed as probable, but Pete said that Kam was good to go for Sunday

Did you mean Thursday again?

Damn you stalker...fixed

AzHawker

Reaction score
So whats up with moffitt's knee? I mean how bad is it he's been out a few weeks now? I know we have good depth on the o-line and its not a major concern thank god but sucks to see him missing all this valuable playing time. I wonder if he pushed himself too hard to come back to soon? Or is it even the same injured knee he has problems with?

kidhawk

Reaction score
AzHawker":1xu0zq1o said:
So whats up with moffitt's knee? I mean how bad is it he's been out a few weeks now? I know we have good depth on the o-line and its not a major concern thank god but sucks to see him missing all this valuable playing time. I wonder if he pushed himself too hard to come back to soon? Or is it even the same injured knee he has problems with?

Pete said today in his press conference, that they believe he should be ready for the game against Detroit next week and I'm sure we won't hear anymore on the issue until next week...at least not from the team

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
kidhawk":3m17ouak said:
Pete said today in his press conference, that they believe he should be ready for the game against Detroit next week and I'm sure we won't hear anymore on the issue until next week...at least not from the team

That's usually the sort of thing he says right before he IR's someone.

AzHawker

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":uda5fouc said:
kidhawk":uda5fouc said:

That's usually the sort of thing he says right before he IR's someone.

Ha! no shit good call.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Losing Staley at LT is gonna hurt them. I smell some sacks coming Clemons way.