Sports Illustrated Power Poll

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Not too bad....I still have that they have a team ahead of us that we've beaten and have a worse record than us, but a good rating nonetheless.

8 Seattle Seahawks (4-2)
Last Week: 16

If Russell Wilson keeps throwing like he did in the mist of the fourth quarter against New England, I can see a "Slingin' in the Rain" ad campaign coming his way in Seattle this season. I don't know if he can do a little Gene Kelly number in the street with the hat and umbrella, but the Seahawks rookie quarterback may be the most refreshing story in the NFL this season, and we've only just begun to hear about him.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...ek-6-power-rankings/index.html?sct=nfl_t11_a0

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Cant cry about the Pack being ahead of us one spot all things considered...especially given that Rodgers has apparently decided to start being the best player in the NFL again as of last sunday.

I am pretty pumped about this team being top 10 for most people

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2p4bsxad said:
Cant cry about the Pack being ahead of us one spot all things considered...especially given that Rodgers has apparently decided to start being the best player in the NFL again as of last sunday.

Yeah, I don't mind the Pack being ahead of us. It was a very close game and they are playing lights out right now. In fact, I think we were fortunate to play them when we did. It would have been a much tougher matchup if we played them now (although I also think the Seahawks have improved since then too).

SuperBowlXLChamps

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":1zafrt8e said:

So moral victories are better than actual victories... if you are the Packers????

RufusPorter

Reaction score
I'd put the Rams way ahead of the Bears. Better defense (Rams) and much better offense.

Eagles at 13 is a joke! Thats a 6 win team right now and Reid is gone next year.

I want to buy the Hawks @ 8 but there are 7 NFC teams in the top 10. Its a long season and that will all change...

Selling the Hawks at 8 and buying 1/2 the NFC teams in the top 10 won't be there in 6 weeks.