Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ 49ers)
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:14 am 
NET Veteran

BlueThunder wrote:
Seeing as we "normally" play like crap in games away from our home venue, especially against good teams, I predict:

Niners 27

Seahawks 13

But I have a feeling it could be worse than that. Though if we do win, it's always sweeter when you were expecting to lose...like a few games recently!

Funny though... a buddy of mine from work who's a major 9ers fan thinks the Seahawks are gonna win. I hope he's right!

That result would really surprise me. I think we have the defense to hang with the 49ers, and the only reason the game last year got away from us was the special teams flubs in the 4th quarter. I think this will turn out much like most of our other games this season and be decided by a single score, and I could see either team winning.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions

Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:33 am 
NET Veteran

Head:

Seahawks 20
Niners 21

Defense and offense contribute to a tight game but I don't see us getting over the psychological hurdle of playing a tough game on the road.

Heart:

Seahawks 27
Niners 10

Hah! We've got momentum, we improve every week, and we're pissed about being written off! We score 20 unanswered in the 2nd half to run away with it!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:52 am 
NET Veteran

The special comebacks and magic of Russell Wilson stop tonight (at least for one week). Harbaugh has never lost 2 games in a row, let alone at home. They are a pissed team right now with a lot more to prove than the Hawks. Hopefully will be close though.

Whiners 17
Hawks 16

Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:04 am 
* NET X's & O's Guru *

This is one of those games where I don't think we will be able to score enough points to win. D will be solid and keep them pretty well contained. But, our O is improving and this is the best we have faced - it will be a lesson for us

SF - 17
Seattle - 13

Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:08 pm 
NET Veteran

Everytime we expect one thing, we get something completely unexpected.

Pete opens up playbook, and its subsequent can of whooparse,

Seahawks - 31
49ers - 17

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]