Just rewatched

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
I just watched the new england game.. i watched the last 5 mins of the 4th quarter 5 times... SO AWESOME.....

Right!!!!?

RIGHT???
anyone else get fired up lol i sure do

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Totally dominating D when they needed to be and RW was lights out!

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
I noticed Russel kept driving us in the 3rd qtr and early in the 4th but a Giancomini holding penalty and then a Freakin Fluke Miller fumble ruined another drive .

that throw to miller may have been one of his more impressive throws on the day. heck both of his throws to miller were $

rastahawk

Reaction score
Man how close were we to losing that game! After rewatching it I was even more amped for the win.

If Brady throws a TD before the half instead of intentional grounding.

If Thomas doesn't intercept that pass in the end zone.

If we don't force field goals in some of those scoring drives.

If that tipped ball by Rice in the third to last play of our last possession gets intercepted.

Man most of the Pats chances to shut the door on us were neutralized by our great defense. What a great feeling to have confidence in the "D".

lukerguy

Reaction score
I'm re-watching right now. Here are a few Random thoughts:

-On our 1st drive of the game, Lynch had a 2nd down run near the 10 yard line that was considered 3rd and 1. I think that ref gave us a terrible spot. He looked to be at least a half of a yard closer to the first down marker. Perhaps our play call changes if it's 3rd and inches...

-The Patriots started to feel our hits in the second quarter. First Wright with a huge one on Gronk, and then of course browner's hit on Welker. I have a feeling teams start to hear footsteps near the end of the game. It HURTS playing us.

-There was a 3rd and 10 when Wagner dropped into a deep zone, and trufant and another LB were forced to cover Hernandez and Welker in an intermediate zone. Trufant played it terribly and Welker ended up getting 12 yards and a first down. Very frustrating. Welker is very good but Trufant has definitely lost a step. We will need to upgrade that spot next year.

- Brady is a wuss. Irvin him him on the botched snap almost simultaneously to releasing the ball and he whined to the ref like a baby.

- I don't think I've ever seen a game reffed so well in the last 2 years. It's nice playing the Pats for that reason.

I'll keep them coming as I watch.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
rastahawk":1xrk07lg said:
Man how close were we to losing that game! After rewatching it I was even more amped for the win.

If Brady throws a TD before the half instead of intentional grounding.

If Thomas doesn't intercept that pass in the end zone.

If we don't force field goals in some of those scoring drives.

If that tipped ball by Rice in the third to last play of our last possession gets intercepted.

Man most of the Pats chances to shut the door on us were neutralized by our great defense. What a great feeling to have confidence in the "D".
How close were we to blowing NE out? 3 dropped INT's. If Miller just went down instead of trying to fight for extra yards.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Man, I had to fly out Sunday evening and I'm stuck in Bethel, Alaska chomping at the bit to get home and rewatch the game!

I have all 22 but it's like 56k here :?

lukerguy

Reaction score
More...

-Maxwell was held and pushed on a punt in the 3rd quarter. Ryan boomed it 65 yards, but it should have been an extra 5-10 yards backed up.

- Woodhead takes a draw 8 yards on 3rd and 6 that was contacted 4 yards into the run. ET and Chancellor both went for knock out blow and neither wrapped up. This ended up costing us 3 points because the next play was a 30 yarder to Fells. The plus on this play was that there was speculation that perhaps Fells didn't catch the football because the ball moved. It would have most likely been upheld, and we needed that time out at the end of the game.

- One of our best plays of the game- wagner stops Ridley on a 2nd and 4 for a 3 yard loss. Pats are forced to pass and check down to Hernandez for a loss of 1.

lukerguy

Reaction score
One of our lone 3 and outs was the same play calling that has plagued us all season by Bevell... Run Run shotgun Pass.

Blitzfan

Reaction score
I noticed 58 pass attempts and no holding calls on the Pats. Against our D line? That's gotta be some kind of record.

Latest posts