Gonna be a hell of a season

beasthawk

Reaction score
The amount of story lines brewing up this year are creating such a huge huge expectation for this season i.e. Wilson, the secondary, beast mode etc should add it for an amazing year, I know this is a very broad post I feel like this place has been going a million posts a minute since the pre-season and I just wanted to show my un-matched excitement. As I think about this team I get so excited and stoked!! IMO anything less than 10 wins will be a great upset!!! Carry on...

sutz

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2xro2i1n said:
Already a hell of a year.
This. :13:

It's kind of funny, but I can see a progression here.

Two years ago, we got blown out a couple of times, were in most other games pretty close, but overall, weren't really playing that well as a team. (No individual player criticism allowed here :)).

Last year, with the same record, we were never blown out, we were in every game pretty much until late in the 4th quarter, but couldn't quite pull out enough wins to be satisfied. But, and it's a big but to me, the team as a whole played a lot better than the previous season.

This year, we've been in every game literally until the 2 minute warning in the 4th quarter, and we're 4-2 with most of the "worst" part of the season behind us based on team matchups.

Gotta love it.

:snack: