Heath evans is a complete douche bag

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Yes... yes he is. He also completely sucked as a member of the Seahawks. He also has this stick in his butt about Holmgren, but never seems to see the point that his piss poor performance as a completely wasted upper draft pick by Holmgren was one of the things that cost Holmgren his job as GM. Heath is the typical entitled former player meathead. Hopefully he goes the route of Bill Maas and gets exposed for being a piece of crap and disappears from the media ASAP.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
He doesn't need anybody's help in doing that. He does a good enough job all by his lonesome. ;)

OP
OP
hawkfan333

hawkfan333

Reaction score
he made no points other then talking about last years teams and calling us 3-3 not 4-2. I ask who has had the more difficult schedule so far this year

drdiags

Reaction score
Evans is playing the role he needs to get ahead. If he panders to what the accepted is, it insures he gets to stay around. Deny the GB game, because despite what the record says or the league says the Packers really won. He must also believe in moral victories. But he is not alone.

Sharper had some valid points about San Fran. For me, the Seahawks need to prove they can win on the road and do it for a sustained period before I would say they are in the 49ers class. Early season or late, the 49ers under Harbaugh have won on the road. Once the Seahawks can get their offense in order, I think they will be able to take to the road what they have at home. Their road woes was why many consider them pretenders. Not that they are a bad club. They just haven't shown that they are road-tested. Thursday is a good chance to build on what they did in Charlotte and failed to do in Arizona and St Louis.

blue 22

Reaction score
No wonder sherman hates some people on the nfl network....

props to shaper though! never heard of him before.. good stuff from him.

bellyfat

Reaction score
That was a pretty unprofessional segment by Heath Evans. 3-3. Okay.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
blue 22":mbdks9r8 said:
No wonder sherman hates some people on the nfl network....

props to shaper though! never heard of him before.. good stuff from him.
Whaaa! Never heard of Darren Sharper? 5x probowler for the Packers , Vikes, Saints.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Why was he talking about last year?

I thought the topic was Seattle being overlooked in power rankings for THIS year?

McG

Reaction score
SharkHawk":1fj4zsal said:
Yes... yes he is. He also completely sucked as a member of the Seahawks. He also has this stick in his butt about Holmgren, but never seems to see the point that his piss poor performance as a completely wasted upper draft pick by Holmgren was one of the things that cost Holmgren his job as GM. Heath is the typical entitled former player meathead. Hopefully he goes the route of Bill Maas and gets exposed for being a piece of crap and disappears from the media ASAP.

He was a FB, he is lucky that he played when he did and actually had a job. Seems like the FB position is getting phased out, along with the run game. All of that aside, the guy is a first class tool. Yeah of course he has a hard-on for the Hawks, he was a failure here and a lot more was expected of him then what he could produce. You also have to remember that we just beat his former team the Pats, so I'm sure it hurt his butt even more. Oh well, maybe one day the NFLN will get rid of these biased former players.

:curious:cough-Marshall-Faulk-cough-Heath-Evans-cough :curious:

Cruser74

Reaction score
I love this OP when I watched the show. I liked how Tracey Porter? Or the other secondary guy from NO placed us. Heath was a complete douche bag and he was so passionate he must like that role. I truely like how the other guy ( I truely dont like that I cant remember his name) ripped that douche (EVANS) in how stupid he was.

Cruser74

Reaction score
McG":1ylj65bm said:
SharkHawk":1ylj65bm said:

He was a FB, he is lucky that he played when he did and actually had a job. Seems like the FB position is getting phased out, along with the run game. All of that aside, the guy is a first class tool. Yeah of course he has a hard-on for the Hawks, he was a failure here and a lot more was expected of him then what he could produce. You also have to remember that we just beat his former team the Pats, so I'm sure it hurt his butt even more. Oh well, maybe one day the NFLN will get rid of these biased former players.

:curious:cough-Marshall-Faulk-cough-Heath-Evans-cough :curious:

I meant to put Tiki Barber.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Guys and gals, it's television.

It was either last week, or the week before, that Evans was raving (to Sharper) about how much potential this team has and it was Sharper badmouthing us, and in MUCH uglier fashion, than Evans' (rather tame) remarks today. It would be rather boring (for the mass') if both guys sat there praising us, or any other team, so they play their little game of good cop, bad cop.

I was always a HUGE fan of Sharper (the player) but can no longer stand the guy. He and Evans together turn these segments into something akin to frikin romper room. It's seldom educational. Believe me when I tell you, Sharper took the side of the Hawks today because it was his turn to do so. He is not a fan.

Hawkadeus

Reaction score
hawkfan333":2mhjpmzl said:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-around-the-league/0ap1000000081302/Are-the-Seahawks-in-the-same-class-as-the-49ers
Sharper gave us some really big props but what the hell is evans problem is he still butt hurt of the saints play off game or what?

Before Evans played for the Saints, he played for New England. Playing there was the only thing that revitalized his terrible career here. He is just as obnoxious and arogant about the Pats as he is the Saints. The dude is a HUGE tool. Like Dr Diags said, it's what works for him and got him is job on NFLN.