NFLN: Best Division in Football: NFC West not even mentioned

kearly

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that too. It's hard to be upset when you consider that the NFC West came extremely close to being 0-4 the day before that video was made though.

Someone in the comments said it best. All four teams in the NFC West are in the top 5 in points allowed.

drdiags

Reaction score
I think one of the pregame shows talked about how the NFCW's lack of quality QBs makes it a tough division to consider the best. Though I think it was that Bradshaw joker. These guys are probably not looking at the records but rather the star power of the various divisions.

Ruminator

Reaction score
kearly":16s8qs16 said:
Someone in the comments said it best. All four teams in the NFC West are in the top 5 in points allowed.

What? Cumulative across six weeks? NFC-W occupies four-fifths of the top five in points allowed? That can't possibly be right.

BlueOne

Reaction score
In points allowed per game Seattle is 2, San fran 3, Arizona 4, St.louis 5. Chicagos is 1 at the moment but they've played shit teams and only 5 games.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Ruminator":1mc8hgn4 said:
kearly":1mc8hgn4 said:

What? Cumulative across six weeks? That can't be right.

Not Cumulative...Points per game....some teams have byes so you can't use cumulative now.

1) Bears..........14.2

2) Seahawks....15.5

3) Niners..........15.7

4) Cards..........16.2

5) Rams..........18.5

Ruminator

Reaction score
Ah! I misinterpreted that as "top five in the most points allowed." Thought the comment that Kearly spoke of was defending NFC-W not being mentioned as one of NFC's better divisions. False alarm. Ignore me.