Guess the "Legion of BOOM" should have a 'Kaepernick Pkg.'..

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • .......in place for Thursday.

I am (of course) joking (sort-of), this gimmick stuff the 'Niners are pulling is bush-league.

The first week-or-two they pulled his "option/bootleg/dive/pass?" assignment at QB was novel.

The last two weeks,...........my wife the (hardcore/longtime/rabid) 49er fan,.............has been baffled/stupified/befuddled trying to figure out WHAT THE HELL? her team is doing.

Much to my delight.

I told her I think A-Smith might be hurt, but the "pundits" are saying the 'Niners STILL don't trust their QB.

WTF?????

The NFC Championship game was (apparently) not qualification-enough to earn ownership's/coaches'/teammates' trust.

Bring-on the gimmick stuff.
    Paschtorian
    NET Rookie

• The only X's and O's thing i'm worried about this week is how we're gonig to stop Vernon Davis.

I trust our run defense. I trust our CB's on their WR's. But I can imagine Davis going crazy on us. Personally i'd like to see double team, bracket coverage on him on most pass plays.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• yeah Davis is what scares me our corners will frustrate moss and he will start quiting on routs i dont think crabtree is any good manningham is pretty good but i think we can stop him and i think our run D will handle Gore
    hawkfan333
    NET Rookie

• Whatever the Giants did, follow it.

"We're picking up speed. The train is coming." - Earl Thomas 11/15/14
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Aros wrote:Whatever the Giants did, follow it.

Rush the crap out of them. Their O-line isn't all that. Get Irvin and Clemons on the field together as much as possible and frighten the living shit out of whatever QB they have back there. Have our corners play press man like they do best, have Kam and KJ keeping an eye on Davis at all times, Wagner keying on the RB and Earl roaming the backfield. BAM.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

• Our DBs are 10x better than the Giants too.

We're actually going to win 2 games in 5 days... awesome!
    "Doug Baldwin doesn't get separation, he gets a divorce." -NorthDallas40oz
    jman316
    NET Starter

• Kaepernick can play. I can't hate on any package that gets a great player on the field. I'm sure we'd love it if we had him ( I was hoping we'd draft him and then the 9ers snagged em').

Our D can handle it. Especially since we just handled Cam a few weeks ago.
    SirTed
    NET Veteran

• We've held up well against a pretty impressive string of offenses - Dallas, Green Bay, Carolina, New England. I'm not worried about the 49ers offense in the least. Davis is a monster, but nobody else scares me. Moss has all of 11 catches through six games. Crabtree is having a decent season, but our CB's will handle him.

You game plan to stop Gore and contain Davis. And with Joe Staley potentially out, the key will be pass rush. We can't let Alex Smith stay comfortable in the pocket. He's not a dangerous QB, but he is efficient.

I'm more concerned with how we are going to move the ball against them, but we managed to do it with T Jack so maybe there is hope.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• I personally am not too worried about Vernon Davis. If draft day can make him cry, so will Mr. Chancellor.
    TalonHawk
    NET Practice Squad

• Paschtorian wrote:.......in place for Thursday.

I am (of course) joking (sort-of), this gimmick stuff the 'Niners are pulling is bush-league.

The first week-or-two they pulled his "option/bootleg/dive/pass?" assignment at QB was novel.

The last two weeks,...........my wife the (hardcore/longtime/rabid) 49er fan,.............has been baffled/stupified/befuddled trying to figure out WHAT THE HELL? her team is doing.

Much to my delight.

I told her I think A-Smith might be hurt, but the "pundits" are saying the 'Niners STILL don't trust their QB.

WTF?????

The NFC Championship game was (apparently) not qualification-enough to earn ownership's/coaches'/teammates' trust.

Bring-on the gimmick stuff.

My husband is a 49er fan. His take on this is the one real knock there has always been on Alex Smith is his deep ball. The guy doesn't have one. The Kaepernick gimmick seems to be a way for them to compensate for their lack of deep threat.

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:09 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information