Wilbon and Kornheiser slamming Sherman on PTI

JSeahawks

Reaction score
its coming up after the commercial. But just teased it showing the "U mad bro?" picture.

Korneiser: Who is that guy?

Wilbon: i dont even know who that is. NOBODY knows who that is.

I'm thinking Sherm is gonna have something to say about it.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
If they don't know, then they are the only ones.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
This is the kind of thing that happens when you're a talker. You're going to get a lot of people who don't like it and have something to say about it. Hope we can continue to back it up on the field. Eventually most of them will shut up.

kidhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3roiyo05 said:
its coming up after the commercial. But just teased it showing the "U mad bro?" picture.

Those two guys are both East Coast idiots who pretend to be sports guys.

A few years back, I remember we had a Sunday night game where we won pretty handily. I was on vacation that week so had on sports stuff most of the next day to hear any seahawk news. I tuned into their show and their only comment on the Sunday night game, A NATIONAL GAME no less, was that it was only Seattle, so instead of watching the game, they had tuned into the prime time lineups of the other networks and didn't watch the game.

How on Earth any person who professes to speak knowledgeably about the NFL as a whole, can not be watching the ONLY game on television is beyond me, but these guys didn't feel it mattered and said as much.. I haven't felt the need to watch that show ever since. Didn't even realize they were still on the air honestly.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3tmatv8t said:
Wilbon defended Wilson AND Sherman FWIW

Kinda sorta. He mostly just made fun of Kornheiser for being an east coast homer. He did say the Sherman picture was funny though.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
kidhawk":3aq0oyw6 said:
JSeahawks":3aq0oyw6 said:

A few years back, I remember we had a Sunday night game where we won pretty handily. I was on vacation that week so had on sports stuff most of the next day to hear any seahawk news. I tuned into their show and their only comment on the Sunday night game, A NATIONAL GAME no less, was that it was only Seattle, so instead of watching the game, they had tuned into the prime time lineups of the other networks and didn't watch the game.

How on Earth any person who professes to speak knowledgeably about the NFL as a whole, can not be watching the ONLY game on television is beyond me, but these guys didn't feel it mattered and said as much.. I haven't felt the need to watch that show ever since. Didn't even realize they were still on the air honestly.

They are east coast homers, but its by far the best sports show on TV, in my opinion.

kidhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2jipu8zc said:
kidhawk":2jipu8zc said:
JSeahawks":2jipu8zc said:

They are east coast homers, but its by far the best sports show on TV, in my opinion.

Perhaps, but I refuse to watch sports guys who don't watch the sports they make a living covering

bellingerga

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2w62s2fr said:
kidhawk":2w62s2fr said:
JSeahawks":2w62s2fr said:

This? And you think the chargers powder blues are the best uni's in sports? YOU TROLLIN SON? What the hecks going on round here :stirthepot:

Seeker

Reaction score
Wilbon is actually riding for seattle right now. he said RW had a better day than RGIII to

blue 22

Reaction score
Of course they were just teasing each other but it was cool wilbon recognized that kornheiser was not paying attention to the hawks...

Kornheiser picked rg3 over wilson in who had the better week..... he also picked brady over sherman for who's back do you got in the brady/ sherman beef. kornhieser said he didn't even know who was sherman was until today and called him a gnat for bugging brady. It was actually pretty funny because wilbon gave us some respect and called kornheiser on it and said he only pays attention to stuff on the east coast...

I know a lot of people hate Kornheiser but in all fairness he was just trying to be funny.... I dont blame him for not knowing much about the hawks (he did give russell major props) and you could tell he wasnt being a douchebag like marshall faulk.... but big UPS to Michael Wilbon for showing the hawks some love!

pehawk

Reaction score
I love the show - and didn't get bothered by the comments. Kornheiser kinda goes out of his way to be all East Coast, it's kind of a gag.

Oh, and all year long, Wilbon's been calling the Seahawks a playoff team. Even saying after the Cards beat the Pats in week 2 "the Cards have now beat 2 playoffs teams".

So, settle down you gaggle of insecure, PMS 16yo girls. You're acting like Molly Ringwald when Jake wouldn't call.

blue 22

Reaction score
I think you should change the title of this thread....

wilbon gave us props... not really fair.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
blue 22":3taf9gjo said:
I think you should change the title of this thread....

wilbon gave us props... not really fair.

The OP was a direct quote. If thats not slamming him, i dont know what is.

I'm not bashing kornheiser and Wilbon, like i said, its my favorite show on TV. I love both of them. But they slammed him. Its not like i'm all upset about it, its basically a comedy/sports show.

Plus, if Sherm reads this, and thinks that they both bashed him (which they both did before the commercial break) it can only help with that chip on his shoulder which makes him a better player.

CANHawk

Reaction score
What the hell is a Korn-heiser? A weird german beer made from corn? A piece of some kind of nu metal farm equipment? what?

FidelisHawk

Reaction score
CANHawk":3ja9vpv7 said:
What the hell is a Korn-heiser? A weird german beer made from corn? A piece of some kind of nu metal farm equipment? what?

It always revolves around beer hummm…