Patriot radio replay coming up at 12:50 on KJR

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • What really befuddles me is that Zolak was an NFL QB (He backed up Drew Bledsoe for a few seasons)! His analysis makes Hugh Millen's stench look all world. How can you have been on an NFL roster, as a QB none the less, and not be able to analyze the postion worth a sh#t?
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

• Just went back to his twitter page and he's now saying that all of his Russel Wilson comments were based upon the first 5 games of this season...WEAK answer but he goes on to say 'sorry Seattle fans' Guess he was feeling the wrath :-)
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

• HawKnPeppa wrote:Just went back to his twitter page and he's now saying that all of his Russel Wilson comments were based upon the first 5 games of this season...WEAK answer but he goes on to say 'sorry Seattle fans' Guess he was feeling the wrath :-)

Which means he didn't look at any film and was basing his comments strictly on stats. Dumb.

He also couldn't be bothered to watch the game in front of him.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• I would not be surprised if he got a tongue lashing from Bob Kraft.. he doesn't strike me as the type of owner who would condone crap like spewed by a representative of his team.

Where can I find Seahawks98.com???
    Barthawk
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:38 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information