Look Alikes 49er Edition

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
129042003872202188.jpg

grizbob

Reaction score
Dude! You owe me the roll of paper towels it took clean up the mess I made laughing my ass off, got a beverage man :lol:

cccrew

Reaction score
Largent80":1oomtvuz said:

If Jim Harbaugh is the Massengill girl I'm just wondering who Pete Carroll is since Jim owns him. Maybe the maid or something?

cccrew

Reaction score
ParisPC07":1w7wmttv said:
My favorite part is how the double post made this look even sillier.

You know what's really silly? Harbaugh's record vs. Carroll. 4-1 including 2-0 in th NFL and 1-0 being statistically the greatest upset in college football history.

iigakusei

Reaction score
cccrew":hju6sp31 said:
ParisPC07":hju6sp31 said:
<BR nodeIndex="1"><BR nodeIndex="2"><BR nodeIndex="3">You know what's really silly? Harbaugh's record vs. Carroll. 4-1 including 2-0 in th NFL and 1-0 being statistically the greatest upset in college football history.
Life isnt fun for you is it?

JesterHawk

Reaction score
cccrew":2qz9kjg2 said:
ParisPC07":2qz9kjg2 said:

You know what's really silly? Harbaugh's record vs. Carroll. 4-1 including 2-0 in th NFL and 1-0 being statistically the greatest upset in college football history.

College football? You're nervous about the game on Thursday. Just admit it, it's ok. Two very good teams are going to play, yours is going to lose, but you'll still have a better record than 80% of the AFC.

cccrew

Reaction score
iigakusei":3nzkoauu said:
cccrew":3nzkoauu said:
ParisPC07":3nzkoauu said:
<BR nodeIndex="1"><BR nodeIndex="2"><BR nodeIndex="3">You know what's really silly? Harbaugh's record vs. Carroll. 4-1 including 2-0 in th NFL and 1-0 being statistically the greatest upset in college football history.

I'm not sure what you mean with that fairly generic statement. But if we're just talking football, I'm doing ok. I'm a Niner fan with a deep team expected to compete for championships for the forseeable future and a great NFL coach that most fans (including your own) would be jealous to have. How you doing?

MagHawk

Reaction score
cccrew":2rnxsflt said:
If Jim Harbaugh is the Massengill girl I'm just wondering who Pete Carroll is since Jim owns him. Maybe the maid or something?

You do realize the reference is to the contents of the box, and not the image on the package - right?

Right?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
cccrew":312xpqvb said:
iigakusei":312xpqvb said:

I'm not sure what you mean with that fairly generic statement. But if we're just talking football, I'm doing ok. I'm a Niner fan with a deep team expected to compete for championships for the forseeable future and a great NFL coach that most fans (including your own) would be jealous to have. How you doing?

And how was the NFC Championship game last year? You guys had it pretty good, as I recall.

Oh.

Right.

cccrew

Reaction score
MagHawk":2jljj1iu said:
cccrew":2jljj1iu said:

You do realize the reference is to the contents of the box, and not the image on the package - right?

Right?

Yes, I got it. Harbaugh is a d@uche. I will give you that he's a bit intense and takes himself a little too serious. But do we really want to compare the character of our two coaches? Really? Carroll ran a corrupt program right up until the time he realized that he was about to get screwed so he ran away. Still denying to this day that he had any knowledge of what was going on. And have you seen him in interviews? It's like he's a used car salesman or a televangelist or something.

cccrew

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3av0ko81 said:
cccrew":3av0ko81 said:
iigakusei":3av0ko81 said:

And how was the NFC Championship game last year? You guys had it pretty good, as I recall.

Oh.

Right.

Are you seriously implying that after a decade of suck that I should feel bad about losing in the NFC Championship game to the eventual Super Bowl Champion? With a rookie head coach? And no offseason program due to the lockout? And no Wide receivers? In overtime by 3 points? Really?

Wow. LOL. Try again.

drdiags

Reaction score
Cccrew could you move the smack to the shack and try reading the forums rules? The OP was a light-hearted post about the upcoming team. Take the smack to the shack or post your own thread about any topic you like.

Follow the rules or leave. Thanks

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
SF Fans are in love with Jim Harbaugh....as in....want to take him out for a steak dinner and hope he calls back kind of love.

I'm a Stanford fan and hated watching that guy stand around with the look of constipation on his face.

Seriously, someone get that guy some Miralax. We should all pitch in on a box of it and have it sent to him.