Russell - nominee for Rookie of the Week ...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • I voted like 20 times, if we all do that every couple hours he can win it.
    "Tracy Porter lost his manhood when Marshawn stiff armed him" some dude on youtube.
    suppaball
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• ROTFLMAO!!!
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

• CANHawk wrote:Looks like we're up for the "Never say Never" moment of the week too.

http://www.nfl.com/voting/never-say-nev ... le=HP11_cp

Jester. Get on it with your cheating machine (because Seattle is nothing but a bunch of dirty cheaters anyway right?).

That one is a lot closer than Rookie of the Week. Arguably Peyton Manning's return from a 24-point deficit to win the game is more impressive, but he's Peyton Manning. He's almost expected to do that sort of thing by now. Seeing a third round rookie doing it against New England is quite a feat.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    CANHawk wrote:Looks like we're up for the "Never say Never" moment of the week too.

Jester. Get on it with your cheating machine (because Seattle is nothing but a bunch of dirty cheaters anyway right?).

That one is a lot closer than Rookie of the Week. Arguably Peyton Manning's return from a 24-point deficit to win the game is more impressive, but he's Peyton Manning. He's almost expected to do that sort of thing by now. Seeing a third round rookie doing it against New England is quite a feat.

Peyton was good, but that defense was the reason for the comeback. They scored 14+ points and re-energized a stale team.
    I am a firm believer in luck, and I found that the harder I work the more I have of it.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    CANHawk wrote:Looks like we're up for the "Never say Never" moment of the week too.

You got to give it to Manning. I dont care who you are, coming back form 24 at the half is damn impressive
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:45 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information