Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Russell - nominee for Rookie of the Week ...
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:42 am 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*

I voted like 20 times, if we all do that every couple hours he can win it.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:06 am 
* NET Hottie *

ROTFLMAO!!!

Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:11 am 
* Natural Rubbing Action *

CANHawk wrote:
Looks like we're up for the "Never say Never" moment of the week too.

http://www.nfl.com/voting/never-say-nev ... le=HP11_cp

Jester. Get on it with your cheating machine (because Seattle is nothing but a bunch of dirty cheaters anyway right?).

That one is a lot closer than Rookie of the Week. Arguably Peyton Manning's return from a 24-point deficit to win the game is more impressive, but he's Peyton Manning. He's almost expected to do that sort of thing by now. Seeing a third round rookie doing it against New England is quite a feat.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:22 am 
NET Veteran

Seahawk Sailor wrote:
CANHawk wrote:

Jester. Get on it with your cheating machine (because Seattle is nothing but a bunch of dirty cheaters anyway right?).

That one is a lot closer than Rookie of the Week. Arguably Peyton Manning's return from a 24-point deficit to win the game is more impressive, but he's Peyton Manning. He's almost expected to do that sort of thing by now. Seeing a third round rookie doing it against New England is quite a feat.

Peyton was good, but that defense was the reason for the comeback. They scored 14+ points and re-energized a stale team.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:40 am 
NET Veteran

Seahawk Sailor wrote:
CANHawk wrote:

You got to give it to Manning. I dont care who you are, coming back form 24 at the half is damn impressive

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]