Russell - nominee for Rookie of the Week ...

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
He would with his performance this week if not for RGIII's performance as well...

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
I agree that RGIII will probably win.
And as an observant Hawks fan I am actually okay
with that. The reason being, I like the way Russ plays
with a chip on his shoulder... with something to prove.
I will still vote for him this week though.

HansGruber

Reaction score
It's a travesty if RGIII wins. I watched the Redskins game. He had one good run and was garbage the rest of the day. I'm so sick of that guy. Most over-hyped player in the NFL right now. He seriously looked like garbage.

SE174

Reaction score
You can vote over and over again. I've got like 30+ already. Go Wilson, and Go Hawks!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I voted, and voted, and voted, and voted, and voted, and voted, and voted, and voted, you should too.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Voted. I think RW put up the best QB performance.....RG3 probably had the best running back performance.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Wilson became the first rookie since the NFL merger to throw two game-winning TD passes in the last two minutes of a game in one season. He also became just the fifth QB to do it in the last four seasons. In the comeback win against New England, he erased a 13-point deficit in under eight minutes. If that's not a Rookie of the Week winner, I don't know what is.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2p2erter said:
Wilson became the first rookie since the NFL merger to throw two game-winning TD passes in the last two minutes of a game in one season. He also became just the fifth QB to do it in the last four seasons. In the comeback win against New England, he erased a 13-point deficit in under eight minutes. If that's not a Rookie of the Week winner, I don't know what is.

Yep. I'm glad RGIII had a 78 yard run. Bully for him. We beat one of the most hated teams in the league with a comeback win.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Russell beat the om Brady led Patriots, who did Griffin beat? The turnover prone team of this week, the Vikings. That pick 6 was a ridiculous gift by Ponder that anyone coulod have scored on. Without that, it is anyones game.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Man... if you actually watch all the highlight videos, it's pretty hard to vote for ayone BUT Wilson. Bob Griffen and Tannehill both looked pretty good, but Wilson looked phenomenal. If he doesn't win, people weren't paying attention and just voted for names (whatelse is new).