Seahawks look a likes?

o0oboneheado0o

Reaction score
Have we ever done one? I see you guys been doing opposing team look a likes... I made this one up and thought it fit for this week... I Love this guy.
Image zpse2ee889c

rjdriver

Reaction score
I'm too lazy to search but the best hawk look-alike thread was done by the Redskins fans when we played them last year. It was funny as hell. Do a search on .net to find a link because we had a thread on how funny it was

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Wow, reading through the season predictions for the Pats on that board, here's what someone posted:

"6 - at Seattle Seahawks October 14 Loss 24-23 Classic sandwich game, and it doesn't taste good. Fumbles, dumb throws by Brady, Oline can't make any space for RBs to get through, bad play calling...just think of that game at cleveland a few years ago."

Nailed the score and everything. Back in early September.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-pat ... ost3130018

sturg78

Reaction score
Love the timing of the Braylon Edwards - Butterfingers look-a-like on the pats site.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":v5ncgkja said:
We've had quite a few of them either here or linked to other forums in the past. And a lot of them were pretty damn funny. Not as funny as Photoshop Wilson, but funny.

Photoshop Wilson is in the running for most classic thread ever, IMO. Better than the threadzilla 100pager, by miles. I still go back and laugh at that thread.

Fox0r

Reaction score
megamanflx1":h2rtwcsk said:
Seahawk Sailor":h2rtwcsk said:
We've had quite a few of them either here or linked to other forums in the past. And a lot of them were pretty damn funny. Not as funny as Photoshop Wilson, but funny.

Photoshop Wilson is in the running for most classic thread ever, IMO. Better than the threadzilla 100pager, by miles. I still go back and laugh at that thread.

My greatest inadvertant contribution to this forum over the past four years or so has been creating that thread.

Latest posts