Niner fan - Hawks dirty & classless

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
This just made me laugh. I don't agree with this take on our Hawks. I think we just play TOUGH - but I kind of love it that we're being thought of as the "new era Raiders" ...lol. From what I've read on this 9er thread --- a good number are down right scared to play us.

"-Seahawks are also becoming the new era 'Oakland Raiders'; dirty, class-less cheaters with no shame or care for their actions/respect for the game."

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... eek/page4/

bellyfat

Reaction score
Pretty bold thing to say when Justin Smith got exposed already in the media (then he started playing like crap).

I don't think he means it though, he is just scared of the Seahawks. Alex Smith is sucking it up right with his little hand injury.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I like it! Love it! Hawks are bad a$$, take your lunch money type of team.

OP
OP
Tailspin Hawk Fan

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
12th_Bob":ke2lkpqx said:
I like it! Love it! Hawks are bad a$$, take your lunch money type of team.

I think that's why I love it, too. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought the Hawks would someday be know for their BAD A$$ - ness ... ;)

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
ya i saw that earlier when i was lurking their forum. thought it was kinda funny coming from a fanbase that constantly has stabings/shootings at home games. i love it though cuz u know ur playing tough when people(fans) start accusing u of playing dirty.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
That is classic projection, almost an example out of a textbook. Hate in others precisely what you most hate/fear about yourself. Kind of like Ravens fans complaining about how dirty the Steelers are, or vice versa.

Reaction score
AnchoviesofTerror":152m4u47 said:
ya i saw that earlier when i was lurking their forum. thought it was kinda funny coming from a fanbase that constantly has stabings/shootings at home games. i love it though cuz u know ur playing tough when people(fans) start accusing u of playing dirty.

Heyy man don't get me freaked out. I'm gonna be there Thursday!

HAWKNUTZ

Reaction score
AnchoviesofTerror":27jju2s9 said:

Everytime they play the Raiders you always hear about a niners fan shooting a Raider fan lol

morgulon1

Reaction score
A couple of funny quotes:

"Oh good. Let them bull-rush. Boone and Iupati are anchors. It's only scary when the little quick pukers can beat them with speed counters. "

"This is going to be another brutal day for Alex Smith. If Tom Brady has trouble against Seattle, oh boy..."

" Seattle scares me. Their D is tough.

And man, I hate those guys. I hate the Seahawks more than I hate the Cowboys. And I've hated the Cowboys for decades! "

In all honesty I hate them too yet I have to tell ya, it's a game that I've looked at for weeks and have been excited about AND feared at the same time. As much as I hate that team, they're damn good and we've yet to beat them since Harbaugh has taken over and I'm sure it's a must win in their eyes. I want to see the same effort that we had on Christmas Eve last year but with #3 and we will win.I also have a bet with a co-worker and it will probably involve wearing the opposing teams swag . Dont lose Seattle!!

JKent82

Reaction score
Ha! They be scared! And they are harbouring a lil hate for us here. Good to see.

Waterhawk1

Reaction score
Sandpoint Hawk":ew9mskmk said:
AnchoviesofTerror":ew9mskmk said:

He is serious Sandpoint!!! I lived in the Bay Area for 18 years and that is one of the worst areas besides West Oakland and some places in Palo Alto in the Bay. Be very careful, just saying.

brendonkuhn

Reaction score
I'd definitely recommend removing any Seahawks gear inside of the stadium before leaving. Unfortunately, it'll be dark outside after the game so this is an even worse sitaution than at the other games in SF this year when there have been issues.

NorCal

Reaction score
Waterhawk1":2axiday4 said:
Sandpoint Hawk":2axiday4 said:
AnchoviesofTerror":2axiday4 said:

He is serious Sandpoint!!! I lived in the Bay Area for 18 years and that is one of the worst areas besides West Oakland and some places in Palo Alto in the Bay. Be very careful, just saying.

The area around the stadium is atrocious. Just stick to the parking lot and you should be ok. The stabbing was well outside of the parking lot down a road to the stadium. Some people park in the neighborhood and walk to the stadium, but that is a risk in anything other than 49er gear. Usually the problems are with people who are not going to the game, they just hang out around the stadium.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Love this one:

Sorry, but you're the new Oakland Raiders; class-less and dirty (with trash-talking players, and an unapologetic head coach), no respect for the game, with a stadium filled with obnoxious/rude fans dressed up in corny Halloween costumes/flare.

Not intimidated by you, or your empty trophy cases owned by an ex-Microsoft mogul who sucks off Nike.

That is epic. :D

hawkfan68

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":399b6f7b said:
Love this one:

Sorry, but you're the new Oakland Raiders; class-less and dirty (with trash-talking players, and an unapologetic head coach), no respect for the game, with a stadium filled with obnoxious/rude fans dressed up in corny Halloween costumes/flare.

Not intimidated by you, or your empty trophy cases owned by an ex-Microsoft mogul who sucks off Nike.

That is epic. :D

I found the bolded statement to be funny. Considering it's coming from a fan of a team who's coach is Jim Harbaugh. He's about as unapologetic as it gets. Just ask Jim Schwartz.