Bold Prediction: If We Win Thursday, We Win the West

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
I'm going to keep this short. This is a point I looked at the schedule going in to the season and thought about. I fully expected prior to the season that we would lose to the Patriots and then the 9ers 4 days later because of the short gap between games. I also noted that if we went into week 6 with at least 2 wins and somehow managed to win both week 6 and 7, that I would favor us to win the NFC west.

That said, we have the opportunity to be 5-2 after that brutal pair of games, get a 10 day rest, and go against Detroit. After that, the schedule looks very easy except for a game or 2.

If we lose, we COULD still win the division, but I'd put money down that we do if we win!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm not sure thats bold, I think its pretty obvious. But still, i like you're thinking. NFC West Champions here we come.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2sjrurf3 said:
I'm not sure thats bold, I think its pretty obvious. But still, i like you're thinking. NFC West Champions here we come.

Agreed, but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Building to a playoff crescendo is what I am looking for! A playoff game in the Clink would be awesome! :thfight7:

hawkfan333

Reaction score
niners are going to be really tough especially at their place right after they got their asses kicked but if we win that game we are looking really good for the division as our schedule does get easier down the stretch

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Beating SF would put us in good shape to take back the division, as all three remaining division games are in Seattle.

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
No game is a sure fire win with this team, none of them. Don't set yourself up for suicide watch. one game at a time (I guarantee our organization takes that route).

sam1313

Reaction score
I put $50 on us to win the Division, $50 to win the NFC and $50 to win the Superbowl before game 1. I like my chances on all of those bets right now. It is going about as well as I could have hoped.

Latest posts