Impressive Wilson stat from Week 6

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Impressive Wilson stat from Week 6
Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:31 pm
  • nvm
    Last edited by LengthMustBe on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    LengthMustBe
    NET Practice Squad

Re: Impressive Wilson stat from Week 6
Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:44 pm
  • Wilson completed 5 of 9 passes for 200 yards and two touchdowns on passes traveling more than 20 yards past the line of scrimmage, according to ESPN Stats & Information.

It came from Sando's blog at espn.com... here's the link
    EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

your World Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:15 pm
  • 40 a pop is uber impressive and I have to think the completion % is very good, if not excellent (at 20 yds plus). That's putting the ball where it needs to be at least half the time and it's not like he had guys running quick slants, catching the ball after 10, and running for 40. That is a dimension we need to add asap. I thought Butler would have flourished in that role (but I guess I was wrong).
    Having your views challenged is a lot more healthy than simply jabbering on with people who think exactly the same way as you.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:26 pm
  • HawkWow wrote:40 a pop is uber impressive and I have to think the completion % is very good, if not excellent (at 20 yds plus). That's putting the ball where it needs to be at least half the time and it's not like he had guys running quick slants, catching the ball after 10, and running for 40. That is a dimension we need to add asap. I thought Butler would have flourished in that role (but I guess I was wrong).

Agreed I had high hopes for Butler this season after coming back from the broken leg.
    #NEXTMANUP
    Evil_Shenanigans
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:24 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information