I want the Seahawks to lose this season IF>>(HUMOR)

Hawknight

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... ent_stream
NFL.COM
By Dan Hanzus
Around the League Writer
Published: Oct. 15, 2012 at 01:44 p.m. Updated: Oct. 15, 2012 at 03:19 p.m.

Who's the favorite to play Super Bowl halftime show?

8. Justin Bieber: If Timberlake said no, and the NFL wanted to troll its older fans while also attracting a younger audience to its signature event, Bieber would be perfect. Obvious downside: He vomits on stage.

If Justin Timberlake or Bieber is called in to sing at the SuperBowl ( I think this would even scare Sherman…LOL), I would rather the Seahawks forfeit the season :shock: :sarcasm_off:

:sarcasm_off:

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I know you are joking more than anything, but I could care less who they pick for half-time, because I don't watch that crap anyway. All that matters is that the Seahawks make it.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2bnh8y3p said:
I know you are joking more than anything, but I could care less who they pick for half-time, because I don't watch that crap anyway. All that matters is that the Seahawks make it.

I'm with you....I'm more apt to watch the halftime show if the hawks aren't in the super bowl. If we are playing, I have to take that short break to make sure I have everything I need to survive the second half. If we're not playing, I might not mind missing a few minutes of game here and there, and could watch some of the halftime show, but not if we're in it