Did anyone see Tom Brady...

Rotoki521

Reaction score
Taunting the crowd after they responded to our touchdown with their own? He was walking to the sideline and it looked like he was asking them to keep bringing it. My bros and I were watching the game and we cannot find that pic... I guess I am going to have to re-watch that game.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Saw it. He was doing the "bring it on" arm motion over and over like he was ready to beat up 60,000 people. He reminds me of Rodgers doing a super idiotic TD dance on a play that got called back on holding. Both are all time greats, but come on fellas... use some great advice my dad gave me for showboating after I hit a homer once, "Act like you've been there before son."

zayden185

Reaction score
After the welker td yes it was brief...what wasn't brief was the Longwalk to the tunnel!

Lithium

Reaction score
i saw Aaron Hernandez taunting the fans after he scored, then i saw him pouting at the end hahahahahahah

JSeahawks

Reaction score
You think Seahawks players dont do the same when they're on the road? Players from every team do this every week.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Brady may be smooth and quiet during press conferences, but he's a legendary smack talker ON the field........which is what makes Sherman's tweets all that more satisfying.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I actually like this about Brady. And you know there's a side to him that the public don't see. He's like Oscar De LaHoya in that respect: says all the right things, hair just right, overly complimentary.

But like Eddie Haskell on Leave it to beaver, you know there's something else going on. I saw it last year when Brady, pizzed that the Pats were losing despite having 30+ points on the board, was just frothing at the mouth screaming like a crazed person at the Pat defense during a time out. He looked like he wanted to kill them all. That's when I was able to puit aside the 90's man Tom image and appreciate him as the best to ever play the position. I also think he's likely a serial killer... but that's fodder for another thread.

kidhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":qpti00e3 said:
You think Seahawks players dont do the same when they're on the road? Players from every team do this every week.

Yup...and I don't have a problem with them doing it or with us doing it. I mean basically you have 60,000 fans out there taunting them, so they should be able to do it back (as long as it's done in a reasonable manner) Guys flipping off the crowd and such is going too far, but taunting them I think just makes it more fun for those in attendance, especially when the home team can come back and answer it like we did