News Tribune Article: ‘Gimmick' offense runs out of gas

SE174

Reaction score
Great article, with more awesome quotes from Sherm.

Of course, Sherman won’t be shutting his mouth any time soon. It’s part of the reason why Thomas looked over at his still-ranting teammate postgame and said, “That guy was born for TV.”

Sherman started talking before the game, kept it going during the game and was still going an hour after the game.

Brady was a target for much of the conversation. Every time Brady would complete a pass against him, it just made Sherman want to talk more.

“I kept saying I’m going to get that next time,” Sherman said. “Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to him: ‘Please keep trying me. I’m going to take it from you.’ That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, ‘Oh, I’ll see you after game.’ Well, I made sure I saw him after the game.”

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/10/1 ... k=misearch#storylink=cpy

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
God he's a cocky S.O.B. …

Wouldn't change that for anything either. He's right. No one respects us, so we will bash their faces in until they do. Begrudging respect is still respect, dammit.

OP
OP
SE174

SE174

Reaction score
megamanflx1":1omsozev said:
God he's a cocky S.O.B. …

Wouldn't change that for anything either. He's right. No one respects us, so we will bash their faces in until they do. Begrudging respect is still respect, dammit.

I know, I absolutely love it. Both he and ET backed it up too, both took it from him. And should've done so more than twice. At least Tom had enough smarts not to say anything afterwards.

suppaball

Reaction score
“They are a good defense, no doubt about that,” Brady said. “They really force you to make good plays. When we made them today, we did a good job. And when we made plays, they took advantage of them. They have a good secondary and a good pass rush.”

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/10/1 ... k=misearch#storylink=cpy

Thats my little gem from the article.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Cornerback is the one position where i really like cocky dudes. At that position you absolutely have to believe that youre the best in the world, even if you really suck.